Letter 4 [Wish You Were Here]

I Wish You Were Here

by POTP

I wish you were here
Holding me in your arms
Keeping me so very safe
And out of harm

I wish you were here
So I could look into your eyes
Tell you that I love you
And make you believe that I tell no lies

I wish you were here
So we could make love all night
Make me so happy 
Make the darkness turn to light 

I wish you were here
So I wouldn’t miss you so much
I wish I could see you
So I wouldn’t long for your touch

And I wish you were here
If only you could know
Because I’m loving you forever
And I’m never letting go

November 28, 2011

        Good day to you my bhaby! Tomorrow’s our 2 years and 6 months monthsary hoping but we all know that’s all my dreams. If we can only be together in my dream, I would rather sleep for the rest of my life. You know I really miss you! J I have so much to share about what had happen to my life without you beside me. Though it’s kidda lonely and boring yet somehow I survive. How are you mhai? Hope you’ll do well in your studies. Three years to go, graduate ka na! =) You really changed a lot. Well, it’s okay. Everything in this world changes, since the day that I met you, I have never found anyone better than you who make me feel this way.

          Anyway, I heard your grandfather died last November 24, 2011! Condolence! So bad to hear about that.

          I forgot! I didn’t tell you about what I have won. I won the dance sport competition in our school. It’s my first time to join a competition in dance sport then I won. I’m so happy that day but it’s not complete because you’re not there to watch me. I understand that I don’t have the right to call you that day. It’s ok! I’m used to it; it had been half a year since our last communication. Did you know who gave me courage? It’s you! Even though you’re not always at my side, it was still you who gave it to me, just like the old days.

                                                                             ANNE

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

          Hindi pala madaling mag move on para sa taong sobra sobra kung magmahal at bigla ka na lang iniwan ng taong mahal mo.

         Alam niyo pagnagmahal kayo wag niyong ibigay lahat kasi hindi mo alam kung kaya niya bang pangalagaan ang mga iyon.

                                                                Ms. J