Letter 1 [Missing Him]

Chapter 1

Missing Him

 November 2, 2011 

I sometimes want to hug him. I sometimes want to kiss him. I had always been and will always love him.

          Mhai, I really miss you a lot though I know that you don’t even love me anymore. I can’t deny the fact that I still love you so much. I reminisced all the enjoyable moments just to forget the pain you have left and to move on for my part, but how come it doesn’t change anything at all? I have chosen to be naughty again ‘because I believe and hope that this is my way of moving forward but I have failed. Then, I came to realize that I will have to stop in getting over you. The pain is still there. I’ll just have to wait for the time that I could totally move on, accept everything! There’s one special thing I haven’t told you, do you know that you’re the best gift ever sent from up above? YES! You’re the reason why I’ve changed. You’re the reason why I’ve been good. Every time I reminisce the moments when we are together, I consider myself smiling and tears falling down my face, after all, those memories are just part of my past that won’t ever come back.

          Mhai, I just hope that someday you’ll find the perfect girl that will love you as much I have or even more. I hope that this feeling of mine will soon let you go. I know deeply in my heart that I don’t have any chance with you. I would not expect anything from you. I wish I can injure this (makaya nako!)! I’m always praying for this and for your successful career, also you decisions in life. It really hurts when I am all alone and reminisce the moments when we’re together, the time when you said those words that I really believed that you will fulfill those until you said GOODBYE!

          Life’s too short to have regrets. I’m learning how to leave it in the past and try to forget. I’ve been working hard so long. It seems like pain has been my only friend.

                                                                                                ANNE

Author’s Note:

This was based on true story at hindi ko love story to ha…… This story was dedicated to my friend and it is her story… <3

Hope you like it!!!!!!

                                                                                                Ms. J