1

It started after the sports festival when Aizawa took an interest in Shinsou and made it his job to train him. After puling a few strings Principal Nezu allowed Shinsou to be moved into class 1-A, and thats why Shinsou was now standing in an anxious mess outside the classroom. From inside he could here chatter and the occasional yell at 'stupid deku'.  Breathe. The purple haired boy thought to himself placing a shakey hand on the door. After gathering the guts he slid open the door and the room feel dead silent except of course a  'who the fuck are you?' Coming from an Ashe blonde boy with piercing red eyes which Shinsou quickly identified as the one and only Katsuki Bakugou. Just as Shinsou opened his mouth to reply he was interrupted by a fimiliar grumpy voice "His name is Hitoshi Shinsou and he will be joining our class for the rest of school now everyone sit down and let's get started. Shinsou there's a desk over there." Aizawa said pointing to a desk next to a boy with nearly yellow hair. He dropped his bag next to said desk and slumped down into the plastic blue chair. "Hi, I'm kaminari denki." The boy beside him whispered rather loudly so it was nearly normal talking. "Shinsou." He replied giving a half assed wave.

Class was fairly simple and aizawa went back to sleep about 10 minutes ago so everyone was just talking with there friends while shinsou sat with his head rested on his arms looking out the window deep in dumb thoughts like how a fire truck is actually a water truck. "Dude, you alive?" Someone pocked shinsou causing him to nearly fall off his chair. "Shit sorry didn't mean to scare ya. I was just wondering if you wanted to have lunch with us?" Kaminari smiled rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Uh sorry I've got training." He replied in his usual monotone. "Oh OK." Denki once again smiled before turning back to a extremely pink girl, a plain looking guy, bakugou and a red boy who resembled a shark. Facing back towards the window shinsou felt his eyes shut and sleep take over.