5

Kiris POV? He'll yeah let's switch it up!

Shinsou. How do I describe him? He's different. He had that look like he's some scary guy that you would avoid when seeing him on the streets but for some reason Kams keeps trying to become friends with him. Then again I suppose that is his thing, trying to be friends with anyone and everyone. I watch their exchange happen across the room, I mean denki is smiling so it can't be going bad, denki laughs, waves at shinsou then makes his way back over to us.
"How'd it go?" Mina asks, I mean to be fair, we all wanna know. Even bakugou slightly turned towards the conversation, not that anyone else noticed though.
"I asked him to join us at lunch and he agreed!" He beams, at least this way we can speak to the mystery guy in person, although he doesn't seem like much of a talker. No one is against the idea so I guess the burning curiosity resides in all of us.
"Awesome bro!" Sero gives kams a thumbs up "we're all for making new friends!" Mina and I nod in agreement while bakugou and Jirou return to their quite conversation about some rock band. We spend a further 20 minutes of talking before iida settles everyone down as we prepare for class. Aizawa wakes up and we begin the day as usual.
A few minutes before the the lunch bell he asks for everyone's attention.
"As you all know the school festival is coming up so I want you all to talk among yourselves later and come up with ideas for the class to do. At the start of period school we will discuss our options and hopefully agree on an activity to host by the end of tomorrow. Understood? Great class dismissed." The class is buzzing with excitement as we exit for lunch. Everyone is already coming up with ideas by the time we reach our usual lunch table. Surely enough Denki comes over with shinsou shyly following behind him like a stray dog (I'm sorry I had to put a Bungou stray dogs reference in somewhere)
"Hey guys. What we talking about?" Kami smiles as he sits down beside sero, shinsou sits next to Denki shortly after.
"Just festival ideas." Mina replies, propping her arms up on the table and placing her hand in her cheek "more importantly though, you must be the infamous Hitoshi Shinsou Denki keeps talking about. I'm Mina Ashido, nice to meet you" her comment causes Denki to flush a pale pink
"I don't talk about you all the time I swear-" Denki blurts our in a panicked state. Shinsou laughs a little and makes some snide comment I didn't catch, honestly I was too shocked that he can even laugh to of heard what he said.
"OMG WE SHOULD HAVE A HAUNTED HOUSE!" Jirou blurts out, smacking her palms on the table in the process. We all look at her stunned by her outburst before cracking into a roar of laughter (bakugou laughed too but he'd rather die than admit it) Jirou turns red and sits back down "sorry the idea just popped in my head all of a sudden," she pokes her earphone jacks together in embarrassment as usual.
"A haunted house would be really fun though." Shinsou states, we all agree and decide that's what we'll propose for our idea of what to do for the festival. We resume to pointless banter over anything and everything until the bell goes and we get ready to head back to class.
"Hey bakugou, wait up!" I yell for him as he begins to walk away from the group.
"Too much interaction for one day," is all he says when I catch up with him. I simply nod and we walk in silence as we usually does when he's at his limit. I seem to be the only person he'll be around when he's at his limit though which I find kind of strange but if my company helps him recharge his social battery I'd stay there as long as needed.

Hello my lovely readers, first of all thank you all for the kind comments you leave in my stories, I don't normally reply but I read them all and it makes me super happy to know you're enjoying my story and also yes, I felt like adding some Kiribaku into the story once again since it's my otp. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for being patient with me. Have a lovely day/night and I'll see y'all next chapter ☺️💕
-Max