Present time

Emilys pov

So last year i was known as the nerd of the school. The one who was the quickest to answer a question. Also known as the teachers pet. I had jet black hair, the regular nerd glasses and wore casual dorky clothes. My bullies were terrible and cameron dallas was the worst. I had a huge crush on him but that all faded after the first strike.

Flashback-

I was just getting my bag from my locker to go home and someone slammed the locker and it shut on my hand. I was then pushed to the ground and kicked time after time. The group laughed and all left as i finally got up. Just as i was about to leave,

Cameron ran back and sucker punched me right in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

Present-

As i got home after that happened, my brother saw me. My brother, Dan is 4 years older than me and we have always been so close since our parents are never home.

Dan looked at me and instantly pulled me into a hug. He knew i was bullied but he never knew that they were gonna take it that far.

Dan called over his girlfriend, Lauren. She was like my sister. She gave me a complete makeover so it would maybe stop the bullying.

I now look really different. She added golden highlights to my hair so it makes my hair look lighter. As for my glasses, turned into contacts. She did my makeup perfectly with a winged eyeliner, mascara, a nude lip and light colored eye shadow.

The clothes were a big change. She went to my closest and threw away almost everything. She kept the 2 dresses i had and that was it. We went to the mall and spent 7 hours there looking for new clothes. I changed everything.

Ok, so today i start my senior year. The year thats supposed to be the best of my life. Over the summer, with my new look, i got a job as a model and i also started a vine and youtube channel. I got invited to some sunsation tour for next summer and the breaks i have!

I pulled into the high school as the new me. The skinny and improved me. Of coarse my corvette got the usual looks like who is driving that? I walked out and got even more stares and the whispers of who is that?

I then saw them. I put on my sunglasses so they couldnt see my eyes. I could feel their stares and saw them walking my eye.

"HEY BAE!" Cameron yelled in my face

"Damn look at the ass." 2 others said.

"You know who i am. Just dont talk to me." I turned on my heels and went into the school and to my locker.

So far.. Im loving what this look has done for me. It gives me the confidence to be me.

HELLLO READERS.!! Im surprised this many people have read this because i havent updated in like a million years. And i am so sorry about that!! Also, read my other 2 stories and if you wanna follow me on social media, you can!

Instagram- @prizio_14

Twitter- @emilyprizio

Vine- emily prizio or M&Em