Jack?

Emilys pov- as now being a senior, I had 2 study halls at the end of the day that i could just leave. The only thing is that all of those guys have the same study hall.

Taylors pov-

That cannot be emily. She is way to hot. If it is then screw it.

Shawns pov-

We have the same study hall as emily.. At least i think its her, i think i heard her name on attendance. Last class of the day.. Here we go.

Emilys pov-

I walk in and start doing my science homework. I hate science so much. Finally after the long class i walk to my car. I pull on the handle but another hand closes it. I look up and see the one and only jack gilinsky.

Jack G pov-

I took this as my chance to apoligize to emily. I ran up and closed her door before she could open it. She looked up and afraid. I took my finger tips and tilted her head up so she could look at me. "Emily, i know its you. I am so sorry about everything. I was just following cameron."

"I forgive you jack." And she smiled

"That quickly?"

"Yeah.. I mean you were the only one that didnt hit me so i trust you the most."

I smiled at that and continued, "so you are so beautiful. I was wondering if i could take you out tonight?"

She bit her lip and looked up. "I would love to, where are we going?"

"Not saying but wear something fancy and i will pick you up around 6:30."

"Sounds good! See you then gilinsky"

"See ya later prizio"

A/N: DAMN I AM SO BAD AT UPDATING. Im thinking about doing imagines for people with anyone they want.. Should i? Comment!