Shut Up And Kiss Me - Max x Female!Reader -FLUFF-

The characters are about 14/15-ish in this lol

Just a thing I had on my mind for a while yknow

 Y/N wrote in her journal, being absolutely done with the camp activity shit for the day. What were they playing again? Dodgeball in the mess hall because it was raining outside and David wasn't in charge; Gwen was, and this was her excuse to watch her Trash TV shows.

 "He gently held the injured F/C cat, then cuddled it with love and care. The boy saw shadowy figures from his high school pointing at him and laughing for holding a cat since he was a boy. He stuck his tongue out and ignored the teenagers.

 Before Y/N could write anything else, someone called out her name.

 "Hey, Y/N! Join our team, we'll win!"

 She looked up and saw Nikki waving her over, making a big scene. Her team consisted of herself, Neil, Nerris, Harrison, and Space Kid. The other team had Max, Ered, Preston, Dolph, and Nurf on it.

 "Uh- Um... the teams are already even, though... I can just sit out..." Y/N stuttered, since Nikki's team was expectantly looking at her.

 "Aw, come on! Don'tcha wanna beat Nurf for revenge?!" Nikki screeched, causing the other team to look over.

 Out of peer pressure, Y/N stood up and walked over by Nikki, who fist-pumped the air. 

"Yeah baby! We got 'er! More people the more likely we can beat their butts!" Nikki yelled, wrapping her arm over Y/N's shoulders and leading her toward the group.

 "No fair! You have six on your team! Fuck all of you!" Max said, throwing up the middle finger before walking to his teammates.

 Soon the game began.

 Y/N hurled a ball at Preston, who wasn't looking, and when the ball touched his feet (Y/N wasn't a good thrower) he screamed like a girl, throwing his arms over his head.

 Meanwhile, a ball was thrown at Y/N head. She turned around just in time and ducked. When he let her head up again she searched for the attacker, and saw Nurf stomping his feet.

 "I got this!" Nerris yelled, grabbing a ball and some of her 'magical' stuff and threw it at Nurf. The ball hit him square in the chest. He looked at it and said, "Aw."

 "Space Kid down! I repeat, Space Kid is down!" Neil said, dragging a dazed Space Kid onto the sidelines.

 Y/N turned her attention back to the game, but instantly heard Harrison yell, "Y/N, duck!" as he threw a ball over her head and hit Ered. She glared at Harrison but walked off; it seemed like she didn't even play the game anyways.

 Wham. A ball hit Nikki in the arm, and she pouted as she yelled, "DARNIT!" and walked off.

 The most athletic one out. Dammit.

 Neil pathetically threw a ball, which didn't even cross the other side. He ducked and got another ball and threw it, which hit Dolph, but simultaneously he had thrown a ball and hit Neil as well.

 "DOUBLE-SHOT! WOW!" Nerris said, and tripped over a ball and face-planted on the floor. Her glasses cracked, and she had to leave the game to get Gwen to fix them. Space Kid and Neil escorted her to the counselor, and when the glasses were fixed, they continued to watch the game.

 "Take this, Maxwell!" Harrison yelled like a banshee, pulling out a rabbit and throwing it at Max, who let it fall and grabbed it, throwing it back at Harrison.