Chapter:4

The other two guys were inside when Reese and I got back

The other two guys were inside when Reese and I got back. Levi was at the table on a laptop. "Jordan." Reese called me. They all know my name, it's odd not being called it though. I followed him to the bedroom. "I grabbed this in case you want to go with us tonight. I'll go talk with Levi and see if it can be set up that way or if you can sit a few seats down from me." He said setting a black faux leather skirt out with a crop top.

Most of this stuff was tried on before bought

Most of this stuff was tried on before bought. I reluctantly put it away off the bed. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I opened it. "Levi said you can go as long as you tell one of us where you are going in the building and stay within my sight at the bar." He said. I nodded. "Go ahead and get dressed. You can take something to cover up until we get there." He said.

I closed the door back. He said I didn't have to show him if it fit, only that it was the right size. The halter top sticks to my skin to hold up and hides the bra I'm wearing. I paired it with the heels that Reese and I got earlier. The scar that ran from my hip down to my ankle showed viciously. I didn't like it. Reese noticed it earlier when I tried on a pair of shorts.

It was somehow easier for me to walk in heels than regular shoes. Probably the angle of my foot. I opened the door after applying some light makeup and barely fixing my hair. Reese was the first to notice me. The two that I didn't know their names spotted me too and sat up more. Levi even did. "Come here sweetheart." Reese said.

I moved closer to him. He wrapped an arm partially around my legs. My leg side closer. "Was this from that night?" He asked. Most dog teams in the area knew what happened that night. I wanted to cry from it. "I picked this up while you were browsing." He said pulling a round container out of his pocket.

"This should be the right skin tone to cover it." He said as he opened the container. He put a little over it and rubbed it in. "How does that look?" He asked the other two. "I would have thought it stopped at mid thigh if I didn't see it before it was applied." One said. "Same." The other said.

"Any skin difference?" Reese asked. "No." They both answered. "I don't think it would matter too much with how the lights are." Levi said. "True." One of the others said. Reese completely covered the scar all the way down to past my knee. "Let me see the bottom half of your leg." Reese said. I used his shoulder to help balance myself on my right leg. He made sure none of my scar showed at all.

"There. It's water and wear proof. Just don't rub on any thing major." He said. I nodded. "Are we ready?" Reese asked Levi. "Pick something up to eat before going in." Levi said. "Different vehicles so no one expected anything?" One of the guys asked. "Yeah." Levi said. "She can't ride with me or them." Reese said.

"She'll ride with me then." Levi said. "Oh yeah, how far over did you go?" Levi asked Reese. "Sixty below." Reese told him. The other two chuckled. "I didn't get much for her. And most of it was on sale too. A few things weren't on sale." Reese said. "Like What she's wearing?" Levi asked. "Actually it was. I was surprised it was. Some shorts and jeans weren't." Reese said.

I sat down to get off my feet for a moment. "She's going to need something to cover up with." One of the guys said. Levi looked at Reese. "Fine. I'll let her borrow one of my button downs." Reese said getting up. He went into a bedroom and came back with a red plaid looking shirt. "Let's see how much of this covers." Reese said coming up to me.

He helped me stand up and draped it around my shoulders. "Make sure the skirt is over your butt the entire night." He whispered. I nodded. "Ready?" Levi asked closing the laptop. Everyone said yes or let's go. Except me. Reese and the other two left before Levi and I did.

He led the way out of the house. Then opened the passenger door to the car. I got in and sat in the seat. He got in and buckled up. I followed suit. "I've got some rules for working with my team. You are required to follow them." He said. I nodded.

"You are to listen to what I say and act when I say so. If it starts going south, and I say to leave, leave immediately." He said. I nodded. He pulled through a drive thru ordered something for the both of us. I couldn't complain. It was food. I would have to suck it up. He paid for it with cash just like Reese paid for all of my clothes and stuff with cash.

I ate the burger without question along with the fries. Then made sure the makeup on my lips wasn't smudged or anything. "One more thing before you go in." He said as he parked. "Do not. Do not. Distract any of my guys from the mission. The first time you do, you will not get to do this again." He said. "Do you understand?" I nodded to him.

"Leave the shirt in here. Check your skirt and top. Here's this. Keep it in your ear. I'll be able to hear what you say and you'll be able to hear me." He said handing me an ear piece. I put it in, ditched the shirt and got out. I made sure my skirt and top was in place before checking the make up on my leg.

"One more thing. Andrew is by the front entrance, Reese is at the bar scouting, and Michael is near the back entrance near the bathrooms." He said. I nodded. "I've got eyes on you as soon as you pass Andrew." He said. I closed the door and went up to the front of the building. Two men stood there. 'Eighteen and over only' was printed on the door.

"ID please miss." The one on the right said. I pulled my drivers license out to show him. He opened the door. "Good job getting in Andrew is the man standing directly to your left inside the door." Levi said. I snuck a glance at the guy that was Andrew. He looked exactly like the bouncer type.