Chapter:11

I woke up with Andrew playing with my hair. I stretched out looking up at him. "Does that feel good?" He asked. I nodded. He rubbed my back. I glanced over at Reese and Michael. Reese had both arms around him as Michael had his head on Reese's chest. "Cute aren't they?" Andrew asked. I looked back up at him.

"You don't know our complete lifestyle do you?" He asked. I shook my head. "At least we're not gay." He said. "We didn't want to honestly turn that way because we'd be turned down by other teams for it. So after seeing how we felt about each other, we decided not to welcome any other guys into our group because of it." He said.

I moved to sit up against him. "We vowed though, that when a girl came along, we would all pitch in to make sure she had enough attention and that we were not spending too much time with each other. The first girl, when she found out, she called us some dirty things before leaving. That's why Levi was skeptical when Reese heard about you living in that church." He said.

"We all were skeptical about you until we went on the first mission with you. Michael was the first to actually want you on the team. We had to convince him to hold off until Levi agreed to let you join us. After Reese took ya shopping Levi was a little more convinced. Then after the mission, he was even more convinced. A week later, after I took you to get some things, I already knew after seeing the phone that he was accepting you more when you had trouble during the week with your leg.

"He was the first to call a meeting without you there to discuss if we wanted you to be with us. When he saw that the other three of us decided it was final. That was two weeks after I took you shopping." He said. I curled up to his side. Levi walked in with food. I wanted to jump up and grab the sack from him. He sat down on the food of the bed where Andrew just had his legs. He dug through the bag. Reese and Michael jumped up from their positions.

Levi handed us our food first then the other two. We ate in a comfortable silence before I got up to stretch my right leg. As I stood next to the bed, I stretched my left leg and let one of them make sure I wasn't standing on any part of the stitches. The doctor that was assigned to me came in as I sat back down on the bed. "We got word that we can put glue over the sutures to help with the healing process. It should make it easier for her to start physical therapy and to get those muscles worked more." The doctor said.

I was ecstatic with the decision. Levi glanced at me. then the other three in the room. "How long will it take the glue to dry?" Levi asked. "After curing it, not long, she can leave by three this afternoon if everything is in order." The doctor said. Levi nodded. He then left to get everything needed. "I know baby, we all don't like hospitals. I can tell you want out of here just like the rest of us." He said. Thirty minutes later I was laying on my right side as the doctor and a nurse glued along the suture line.

I held still with the help of one of the guys. Once they were done, they left saying that i could not get up until the glue was dry. I decided then to take another nap to pass time. Catching up on my sleep has been moved to the top of my priorities as I heal. I doubt it will take very long for it to heal up. I was woke up by a kiss to my forehead. "The doctor just checked out the glue. He said you can be released after they do one final check." Michael said. I some how once again was using Andrew's lap as a pillow. His whole body moved when he chuckled.

"I may have gotten my grandmother's thighs, but I'm not a pillow princess." Andrew said. I didn't want to get up yet. "Come on. Reese and Levi went to get you some clothes. They will be back any moment." Michael said. I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed just as the door opened. Levi and Reese walked in. They set a bag down on the bed. Nearly forty eight hours in the hospital is killing me.

The doctor walked in. "Here is a list of things not to do while she is healing up." He said handing it to Levi. "Be careful especially when she's bathing. The glue can come off in water." The doc said before I signed the discharge papers. As soon as he left, Andrew was pulling the clothes out. "Should thank you Levi, for keeping the sweats you outgrew." Andrew said.

"Never thought I would need them though." Levi said. "Now you have a reason." Michael said. Andrew knelt down as he bunched the pants up. "Use my shoulders for balance if you have to." He said. I stepped into the sweats with my left leg first. Then my right, splitting the weight between Andrew and myself.

He pulled them up and rolled them at the waist and leg cuffs. One untied the gown. They practically worked together to dress me. When I was dressed, they skipped the socks because of my left foot. One each put a shoe on before helping me stand. I picked up the discharge papers and let two lead the way while two were behind me. I limped the best I could, putting as much weight as I could on my leg.

As soon as I was discharged, we went outside. "Ok. Watching you limp is pitiful." Michael said. "We have to let her gain the strength back on her own." Levi said. "So we can't carry her." Andrew said. "Unless she absolutely needs to be carried, you will not do so and you will be punished if you do when she does not need it."