-1-

the sound of scraping claws rang in my ears, it echoed throughout the room i was in. i struggle to get up but i'm pulled back by metal wrapped around my wrist. i yank and pull but it seems to cut into my skin, deeper and deeper by every jerk of my wrist. the clang of the metal echoes around the room i was strapped in. the scraping claws seem to get louder as i tug my hands to get them free. my effort is drained out of me as i feel a warm liquid dripping down my arms. it was no use. i can't escape these bonds that have pinned me back. as my effort decrease, the scraping noises were dying down along with my attempts. my throat scratches for a liquid. i want to yell out for help but i can't, my voice isn't there. i try to look around but there is nothing. i'm lost in a room of darkness. i feel a pain in my neck as i try to sit up, my forehead is pressed down to the bed. i kick out my legs.
          "woah there." a rough voice sounded from the left of me. not knowing what to do, i froze. my blood ran cold. i couldn't move. the silence grew intense as the voice faded away.
          "he-hello?" my raspy voice barely a whisper. my first instinct was to scream but i couldn't. i feel a hand wrap around my left arm. i tense up and try to squirm away. but the hand firmly grips my bicep and the voice says:
"i'm just trying to give you water. sit up." the rough voice mutters, and i feel something cold touch my lip. i squirm to sit up. i drink the liquid that was provided to me. the cool water gets rid of my dry throat and it burns, but it's nice. i swallow more until there is nothing left. i feel the cup move away from my lip. "now, please don't kick me like you almost did. i wouldn't want to be kicked in the groin."
          "where am i? what have you done?" i breathe quicker, as if i'm starting to hyperventilate. i feel a hand touch my wrists.
          "you shouldn't try to resist the cuffs, you've drawn blood." the voice says again, it was hard to tell if it was a female voice or a male voice. something damp and warm dabs the cuts. "if you continue to struggle against these cuffs, you're going to re-open these cuts you've just made. we don't want that happening, do we?"
          i was tempted on not saying anything but the tone of the voice and the way it went down made me nod.
          "good. now get some rest. then maybe we can think about taking the bandages off of your head." the voice said again. as soon as it spoke i realized that, that is why i couldn't see anything. that all if could see was darkness and nothing more. "we can see how the surgery really went."
          "sur-surgery?" i stamper, taking in all the words. he's talking gibberish. no way i could have had surgery. i was walking home from work when... when something hit my head. "you kidnapped me! let me go!" realization seeped trough my head. i start kicking out again and pull on the restraints. my head was locked down so i couldn't swing it around.
          "enough!" the voice echoed through the room. it's deep vocals freezing my movement. "i did not kidnap you!"
          "well, then what did you-" i stopped talking, i could feel his gaze tearing through my skin. something pinched my shoulder and i squirmed. "ow! what did you do. can you tell me..." my voice started to go loopy and my eye lids became heavy. the darkness became more of a blur and i felt something strap against my feet, pinning them down. i blinked fiercely to keep my eyes open but i couldn't. they drooped down and close. the movement around me faded as i began to drift into an uncomfortable sleep.

heyyyyyy. so i'm trying a new thing with my writing :)) i hope you enjoy. also i'm typing this on a phone mainly, so my grammar won't be amazing. and my capitalization isn't there because i've never liked typing or writing with capitals. :))