the airport

Joe POV

THE PLANE FINALLY LANDED OMGGGGG

It was a long trip, I had to be honest. But it was nonetheless a great flight!

I got off the plane and went to grab my baggage. Then I saw a huge sign. Getting closer, I saw that it had my name on it!!! I got to the sign, which read:

Welcome to Korea Hoe Biden ~hearteu~

Behind the sign was my beloved, Prk Chanyeol. He put the sign down and we did one of those bro hugs.

"So glad to see you Joe!" Said Chanyeol, once we released ourselves from the other's embrace.

"It's great to be back, oppa," I said in my highly improved Hangul. My heart started to flutter. Oh how I loved my previous Yeolie!

"Come on, I have the van ready to take you to your hotel." Together, we left the airport and into the black van idols use all the time in Korea!

The van was so big, it had a Kimchi bar!!2!!1!1!1!1 We ate so much on the way to my hotel.

When we arrived, Chanyeol and his driver helped me with my luggage. My room was an extravagant and luxurious place. The bedroom was separate from the kitchen, and it had a large living space and kitchen. It was so beautiful!

Here was the bedroom:

Chanyeol then told me he had to leave, but wished me a goodnight

Chanyeol then told me he had to leave, but wished me a goodnight. I wanted to kiss him right there! My heart was going jinjja doki-doki!!11!1!1!

I then got ready for bed and went to sleep. I had to be ready for tomorrow!!!!

————————

A/N: lmao this is late but idc

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter as I cry because John Mulaney is gonna be Peter Porker