Killing Stalking Pt.4

Dayum this woman just roast the shi-

So our goddess of a writer is back with a new chapter and by god I swear i was a little bit laughing on the inside. So in the new chapter 58, our highschool female friend is back and by joe does she roast the living out of Sangwoo. She tells him that Bum will never love him as much as Bum(Or what she thinks)
loves and has a erection for her in highschool and I can only assume now. Bruh i made a meme outta this too

LMAO god I was so happy I made this! Sangwoo was in such shock that I had to use this for a meme

LMAO god I was so happy I made this! Sangwoo was in such shock that I had to use this for a meme. If anyone has an Amino or is in Killing Stalking Amino please post this cause this is too good not to share! I swear.

Anyways, in this chapter I was going to be pissed as a rhino on Sangwoo because I had the exact feeling he was gonna kill her but he didn't which is good but I also feel like the abusive Sangwoo we knew is gonna comeback sooner or later. As I said before Yoonbum is drifting into control. All he has to do is park it in the right space. This chapter also remind or relationships going bad but go good later. The dominate guy is losing it because he is starting to assume his girl is in love with another and is getting pissed and asking questions, yea that scenario. But what was a Wil.iam Oh My God moment is when Yoonbum shoves Sangwoo away. So many OMGs. I was SHOOK. I am CONFUZZLED. MeMe: I am, DISGUSTED. My god Bum.

So to me it was more focus on relationships than anything nothing too big (Like Sangwoo getting roaste-). But yea. Hope you enjoy ! Stay yummy! Bai