Killing stalking pt.3

Hello there! So we are getting new chapters an I'm trying to catch up, my phone no longer works so I have to use my laptop for now. So I currently read the new chapters and something caught my eye in the dialog. Our developing lovers are talking about their parents something  that we are getting more in Sangwoo than Yoonbum. In chapter 53 in the sex scene, it goes back in forth between Sangwoo's mom and Yoonbum. In chapter 54, Sangwoo says he doesn't want to be like his dad. It made me question it. What if Sangwoo's dad found out about his wife affair and started the drinking and abuse? What if Sangwoo's family was normal except for the mother. I can now see where Sangwoo's playboy trait comes into play. Sangwoo mom was beautiful to the father and end up falling in deep love wit her. The mother must've thought it was cute but did marry him, just like Sangwoo. Sangwoo would have a bunch of girls in love with him and date them because he thinks that they falling for him is cute.

Another thing is Sangwoo, didn't kill his father, His father drugged his self with pills and end up dying. What was the true trauma for Sangwoo is his mother. Through tragedy and tragedy, she called out for him for help. Now in my mind she is a horrible mother. She traumatized her own son and begged him for help when she fucked up. Maybe in getting all over my head but for right now that is what I think of his mother. Sangwoo also takes about his father death and what his mother does. she tries to calm him down, saying its not his fault, making him guilty. But as I read on I kinda did feel sympathy. She's messed up in the head and she knows that but she cant help herself. What caught me the most and I think fan too, is Sang woo crying. but for fuck sake's she forcing our hubby to eat poison!!! Fucked. Up. Bonus we find out that i was right but Sangwoo mother tried to abort him, plus we find out his birthday. And of all times of their sex scenes, near the fucking holidays, Sangwoo call out to his mother! I'm dying right now cause that was funny. I think we saw this coming. The insanity Sangwoo is in, is going to lead to some fuck ups. Yoonbum just, "Nope. Nope. Abort the mission! Abort the mission! mission failed, we'll get 'em next time", like Sangwoo you have done goof. And if I may, Bum looks so.....professional. He would make a great waiter in dressing matter.

So Koogi always have big surprises for us and I'm talking about Yoonbum reuniting with his highschool friend. You know the one suffering like Bum but end up rude. I didn't  have big emotions for this, considering since of their past. Personally, I've imagined this, a old classmate saying sorry for their mistakes. To me, I think she actually wanted to be friends and more. This made me think what Bum life would be without Sangwoo. A normal life. Leave what you think in the comments.

I want to address the ending on chapter 57. Sangwoo tells Bum a woman drove him but Bum lies to him. Wow! I start seeing Bum getting semi control and freedom. Sangwoo Gets angry and scares Bum, hint the abuse Sangwoo did to Bum, Bum is able to dodge him but when Sangwoo begs for him like his life depends on it, it's another story. Maybe Bum knows that Sangwoo is ill mentally and wants to help but Bum wants Sangwoo to himself making him pledge to never date any woman and only love him and him alone. Funny how the pet name babe is in play. Like Sangwoo said, this is a marriage Bum wants. Not a simple relationship, a marriage. Hopefully this does work out.

Thank you for reading make sure to vote and stay yummy! byai