w-what?!

KATIE POV

Travis leans in and kisses me! It takes a moment for me to process what just happened and I start to kiss back, it starts to get heated to point where I'm in his lap and at that moment I realize what im doing, WHAT AM I DOING?!? I want to stop so bad but at the same time I don't want to. But right now I really don't feel comfortable I start getting flash backs,oh no, not again, and then I go into a panic attack he has no idea I never told him about the Ares camper. I break away and back up and sink down to my knees and cry.

TRAVIS POV

She's crying......did I do something wrong, I slowly get up to go to her and I notice she's having a panic attack I shouldn't have kissed her I heard about what the Ares kid did to her I just thought it was a rumour.

I sit down next to her and say "Katie breath" once she calmed down some I ask "can I hug you?" She shakes her head yes and put my lanky arms around her.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR AUTHOR GETTING OFF ON WINTER BREAK

Still Travis POV

Katie has calmed down now and I ask her some simple questions I don't want to rush I know how anxiety attacks after my mother would abuse me and Connor I would always have him the only reason she abused us is because she blamed us for driving are father away we tried to explain how we can't bring him back and she called us a disgrace for being a halfblood, I realize im crying and wipe my tears away before asking Katie one question I will regret later. "What did the Ares kid do to you kit Kat?".

KATIES POV

I notice Travis is crying I wonder why, im also wondering why did Travis know what to do when you have an anxiety attacks I hope he's never had one he doesn't deserve that. Once he looks at me with his blue ish brown eyes I melt but once he asks me that question I start to break down again.

"What did the Ares kid do to you kit Kat?"

HAHAHAHAHA IM EVIL!
but I'm going to do a lot of stuff with this book and I was wondering if you guys want a Christmas special (not apart of the book).