Chapter 16 ( telling her )

Nash POV

I was sleeping on the room and woke up hearing a knock on the door.. I didnt pay attention to it and tried to sleep.. I looked at the door as it opened revealing yugyrom with a smirk.. He came closer to me and sat on the chair near the bed and looked at me.. I looked away..

"Are you that angry with me???" He asked me but I didn't reply to him and tried to sleep but he was disturbing me by questioning.. I looked at him and glared at him..

"Can I ask you something??" I asked him and he nodded.. "Tell me how did you survived??" I asked him... He frown his eyebrows..

"When??" He asked me.. "At hospital.. your room caught fire.."I said and he started to laugh really loudly.. My eyes grew widely and looked at him...

"Woah.. it's a long story.. haha.." he said and laughed.. "can you at least tell me??" I asked him as he let a deep sigh out and looked at me..

" I was the one who burned the room.. It was my plan after all.." he said.. "WhAT??" I shouted at him..

" Its true that I was on coma.. and only for 1 week.. and I woke up.. I heard how my little sis cried... I acted like I am on coma.. she said she is going to tell you everything so I burned the room and ran away.." he explained...

"Then the burned body??" I asked him.. "its a dead persons body.. it's not mine.."yugyeom said and smirked... " I was so surprised as I heard that you guys believed it.. Woah.. my plan finally works.. and I can't let you go now.." he said and stood up.. He left the room..

I looked at my fingers and start to tear up... I closed my eyes and called to jungkook.. I am trapped here and don't know what will happen on the future.. I don't know how I will end this up.. I don't know when I will see your face again..

Jungkook POV

My group members came inside the dorm when I was eating.. I looked at them.. They looked really tried.. Suga hyung start to massage his own shoulder .. Jin hyung and namjoon hyung came and start to drink water..

"Hyung, where did you guys go?? " I asked.. " We went to the police station to help them to find her.. but.." Jin hyung stopped and lowered his head..

"Dont feel sorry.. I know nothing is found.." I said and finished my dinner.. When I was about to go to wash the plates , jhope hyung stopped me and took the plates from my hand.. " I will wash it for you.." He said and smiled..

Ding Ding Ding Dong Ding Dong

" I will go and see who it is.." suga hyung said and went to open the door..

"Yes.. May I help you?? " Suga hyung asked the deliver man.. " Are you Mr. Jeon jungkook?? " The deliver man asked.. " No.. I am min yoongi.. His group member.. " Suga hyung said..

" Sir.. This is a order from Jeon jungkook a week ago.. Please can you call him to come and sign this?? " The deliver man asked.. " Yeah.. Sure... Jungkookie~.. Can you come and sign this!! " Suga hyung shouted..

" Yes.. " I went and signed on it.. I take the big box from the deliver man and went inside.. Everyone gathered in to the living room..

"Kookie, what is it??? " Jimin hyung asked while sitting down on the couch.. I opened the box with my trembling hands.. Then box is finally opened and tears started to escape from my eyes...

" Kookie, what's wrong?? " V hyung said and came closer to me.. It was Nash's wedding dress and shoes with other stuffs.. Tears start to fall down from my eyes.. I hold the wedding dress and embrace it... I cried.. Jimin hyung and others came and hugged me..

"We have to be strong.. We can't just cry like this.. We will find her.. " Namjoon hyung said and started crying.. " Then why are you crying hyung?? " Jhope hyung said and also cried.. We all cried..

'We have to be strong.. We can't bear to see jungkook crying.. We don't want Nash to be like that.. We have to be strong and work hard to find her.. We have to be hurry up and find her before its too late.. ' Jin mumbled to himself and cried..

Nash POV

I was sitting on the couch and think about jungkook.. How will he be now?? What is he doing?? Is he okay?? Is he crying?? Does he eat and sleep??.. I was lost in my thoughts as suddenly yugyeom came and sat in front of me.. I looked at him and he smirked..

"What are you thinking about??? " Yugyeom said and crossed his arms.. "It's none of your business.. " I said and looked away.. "I know about jungkook right!!! " Yugeom said and my eyes grew widely and imedialtely looked at him..

"Are you reading my mind or something?? " I asked him.. He rose an eyebrow and smirked.. " I know you well.. What you are thinking!? " He said..

"Fine.. Fine.. " I said and stood up.. "Where are you going??" He asked me as I turned and faced him.. "To my room.. And is there any other place to go huh?! " I raised my voice.. "Nope.. " Yugyeom said.. " Then.. Just leave me alone.. " I shouted and walked to my room..

I enter the room and throw myself on the bed.. I hugged the pillow and buried my face on it.. *jungkook*.. I kept saying his name.. And suddenly a flashback came to my mind..

Flashback

We were cuddling with each other.. He was showing his bunny teeth.. I pinched his cheek and his cheek turned red..

"Yaa.. Babe.. It hurts... " Jungkook said and pouted.. "Ow.. Your so cute.. " I kissed his nose and he smiled..

"Umm.. Kookie.. Can I ask you something?? " I asked him and he hummed.. " Kookie, is yugyeom really left us forever??? " I asked him and saw his expression turned to sad.. He lowered his head.. " Of course.. He left us.. Forever.. I can't even help him.. " He said and I can see tears rolling down from his cheeks.. " But why I am feeling that he is still alive?? " I asked him.. "Babe.. Can we not talk about it?? " Jungkook said.. "Please.. Why I am feeling like that?? Why I am seeing him?? " I raised my voice a little..

"You see him??? " He asked and looked at my eyes.. His eyes full of tears.. " Yeah.. I see him.. When I was in the shopping mall.. I saw him.. But he disappeared.. When I was in the practice room alone that day I saw him looking at me.. When I turned to my back I can't see him.. " I said and burst out crying..

"I think it's because you are really close to Him and you miss him.. It's been only a week since the incident happened.. Babe.. You can miss him but not too much.. Because it may affect you badly okay.. " He said and wipe the tears away and cupped my cheeks kissing my my lips softly..

Flashback end................

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

(A/N: Hello cookies.. Finally I can now update my story everyday.. My dad brought WiFi.. So it's easy to update.. Hehe.. So please vote me and comment me.. Salanghae my cookies.. I will update tomorrow next chapter as soon as possible.. Take care of yourself and Love Yourself... ❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💞💞💞💞💞❤❤❤❤..)