Chapter 19 ( he cant )

Nash POV

I can't get sleep and cry my heart out.. I don't want to get married to yugyeom..  I can't love him.. I can't move on.. I love jungkook and only jungkook..  And there is no space left for anyone in my heart.. I want to escape, but how can I??.. I am trapped here..  Everywhere bodyguards.. How can I escape.. Please jungkook save me..

The door opened as yugyeom stepped into the room.. He smirked and came near me..  "Ow..  Did you cried???  You look like a zombie now..  Don't cry like that.. " Yugyeom said..  I know why he said like that.. I have swollen red eyes..  And my hair is messed up..  "Leave me alone.. " I raised my voice at him.. "Why are you talking like that to your soon to be husband??  We are going to marry!! " He said and rose an eyebrow at me..

"First of all,  I don't want to marry with you..  And your not my soon to be husband.. " I said and turned to the other side..  Cuz don't want to look at him..

"I have a surprise for you..  On our wedding..  That's my wedding gift.. " He said.. 'Wedding gift.. For me..  Huh?!  Is he mad or something..  I dont want to marry him.. Why can't he understand me?? ' I mumbled to myself and turned my face to yugyeom..  He smirked..  Arghhh...

"What gift?? " I asked him frowning my eyebrows..  "You will know..  It's an unforgettable gift for you.. The gift is coming today.. And I will give you the gift tomorrow.. " Yugyeom said and stood up..  "Come and have your breakfast.. " He said..  " I am not hungry.. "I said and closed my eyes to sleep..  " But I can hear the growling sound.. " He said..  " I said I don't want..  So leave me.. " I said..  " But your my soon to be wife.. You have to eat.. " He said and pouted..  "YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!! " I shouted at him and put the blanket our my face..

I heard the door closed so I took of the blanket and realised that he left..  I let out a deep sigh out and closed my eyes..

Yugyeom POV

I am waiting out for the boys..  They are coming.. I can't wait now.. I want to see him.. Yes..  Him..  Jeon jungkook..  My best friend and my enemy.. I saw a speed launch coming towards the island.. The speed launch came and the boys get out form the launch carrying jungkook.. He have a bandage around his head..

" Yaa.. Did you hit his head?? " I asked them and they nodded..  " Is he okay??? " I asked them...  'Why am I caring about him??  Arghh..  He is my enemy.. I don't have to ask it. ' I mumbled to myself..  " He is okay.. But I hit him really hard that I think he will woke up tomorrow..

"Okay..  That's good then..  Take him in and lock him.. " I ordered them and they nodded.. I went inside the house and saw Nash on the couch.. 

'Oh no.. Did she saw them taking him?? ' I mumbled to misled and went towards her..  " Who came today??  Is that my gift?? " She asked me and I looked at her..  " Yeah.. They brought it..  Did you saw it.. " I asked her..  Waiting for her answer...  " No.. I only saw them entering.. " She said and stood up..  " Where are you going?? " I asked her..  " Out.. I am not going to spend my whole time here you know and one more thing.. I don't want to marry you.. " She said and went out of the mansion..

At Seoul

Jimin POV

We went to jungkooks house after practicing.. Officer sungyeol informed that jungkook is in danger and he needs to be safe.. I am really worried about him..  We finished our practise and went to his house..  We saw a van drove off near the house..  We went to the house and saw that the door is unlocked and the door was opened a little.. I got panicked as others..  We all hurriedly went inside.. I dropped my bag to the floor..  Everything was here and there..  The living room was a mess.. And I saw blood on the floor..

" Hyung, look blood.. " Jhope hyung said pointing at the floor..  "What the fuck is happened to this living room?? " Suga hyung shouted..  " Where is jungkook??? " I asked.  Everyone looked at each other..  "Oh no...  The van.. They kidnapped jungkook.. They took him in front of us.. " Jin hyung said..  " We have to hurry..  Call officer sungyeol.." Namjoon hyung said as suga hyung called him.... 

" How can we find him now??  " Jin hyung asked..  " There must be something!!" I said and start to think..  " Hyung...  They did a very big mistake.. " Tae said..  " What are you talking about Tae?? " Namjoon hyung asked him..  " The CCTV cameras.. " Tae said..  Yeah there are many CCTV cameras and hidden cameras... Then we heard the sound of the police car..  Officer sungyeol came inside with police..

"Where is he??  How did he got kidnapped?? " Officer sungyeol asked..  " We came back from practice..  We saw a van drove off.. And when we entered the living room is like this and there is blood on the floor.. " Jin explained..  " So.. How can we find him??  They both are in trouble now..  It's KY who is doing all of this?? " Officer sungyeol said..  " Officer sungyeol..  We have CCTV cameras and hidden cameras on the house and on the road..  We can watch the footage..  And the voice will be caught.. " I said and officer sungyeol nodded and we went to the security room.. 

We looked through the footage.. "Now we can finally get them.. " Officer sungyeol said and smiled..

Nash POV

I am Laying on the bed and hugging a pillow..  I don't know why but I can feel jungkook..  It's like he is really near me.. 'Why am I feeling like jungkook is really near me..  My heart is beating so fast.. I think it's because O miss him too much.. But why didn't I felt like this previous days..  Why am I feeling now??  Is he really near me?? ' I mumbled to myself and sat up..

I rubbed my eyes and stood up..  I went out of the room.. I saw a room face to face to my room.. It was locked from outside.. I placed my hands on the door and leaned on it.. 

'Why am I feeling like this??  What's wrong with me?? ' I mumbled to myself..  I got startle when yugyeom came..

"What are you doing?? " Yugyeom said..  I got startle and looked at him..  " Nothin--" I got cut off by him..  " Who gave you permission to go near this room and touch the door?? " Yugyeom said and rose an eyebrow..  " No one gave me the permission but I w---... " I got cut off again..  " Go to your room now and don't come our unless I tell you..  Tomorrow is our wedding so you can come out only for wedding.. I will send you dinner..  Now go inside.. " He said.. 

" But yug---" Cut off..  "I said GO INSIDE.. " he almost shouted at me..  I got scared...  How can I marry a person like this??  He is not the yugyeom I have known before.. He is changed.. My eyes got teary..  I ran to my room and locked the room..  I throw myself on the bed and start to cry..

'I miss you jungkook..  Please..  Save me..  I need you..  Please.  Find me.. ' I mumbled to myself and cried.. And cried.. I didn't eat anything for dinner and send the dinner back.. I just cried..  Tomorrow is going to be a long day for me..

(A/N:  hello cookies.. So next chapter is going to be really nice..  Please vote me and comment me..)

TO BE CONTINUED ⏩⏩