Wind Me Up

I Quietly mumbled while reading my book The Perks of being a wallflower. My sleeves were slightly rolled up until a breeze came flipped the pages of the book then I rolled down my sleeves. My arms were still a little chilly as I read in class. I finished my test about 20 minutes ago so I had some time to read. My Hair that was in a bun was slowly loosening. All the girls wore buns and I wanted to fit in. My breathing was slow and almost made the page flip. The Bell rang. Oh how I hated that bell. It always rang so loud like the Fire Alarm. Well the fire alarm was worse then that shitty old bell. It was a very annoying bell at times but hey it woke up the kid Jeff that sleeps in class. He Sleeps in class cause he plays video games all night technically that’s why he sleeps only to go home and play video games. All he talked about was video games. My Next Period was Spanish. Ugh Spanish. That class always pissed my mind off I mean speaking in another language why do we even need to a learn this its not like were gonna go to Mexico or something in a few days. Or on the last day of school it was not very necessary for me to go to Mexico when Im 20 or something. Nope never going to Mexico. 

Hours Later I was walking home from school. My Bag was heavy with all this homework I saw my house. My House was fairly small but me and my Parents Lived there happily. I suddenly noticed a kind of almost large box there sitting on my doorstep. My Parents were not home so I was confused. Could I be for my parents? Could It Be For Me? I SERIOUSLY DON’T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS! Could it be a bomb? No it couldn’t. I slowly picked up the box careful if it was a bomb. I shook it slightly and held it away from me like it was a bomb. Just got to be careful I told myself. I was slightly scared it was a bomb. But then I heard a little bit of metal. I didn’t want my house to explode if it was a bomb. I quietly laughed nervously and decided to take it to the park. Nobody cares if a park blows up right? Right? Yeah well they probably do. I Sighed and mumbled to myself and walked to the park holding the sort of big box. It was not that heavy though. It was actually Lighter then I expected. So it was probably not a bomb. Hopefully. I slowly sat down on the bench and looked at the box my backpack was getting heavy but it doesn’t matter I could die any minute. I slowly ripped the tape off the box carefully. As I open the boxed slowly all there was were directions and a little cat that looked like a wind up toy It looked slightly old to. It probably was used to much. It looked like you had to put some sort of thing that looked like a top of a key in its back. Directions were there to but all it said was. Wind me up. In fancy letters. I was fairly confused on what I would do if I winded it up so I waited till I would get home then I would wind it up.

When I got home I put the box on my table in my room. My Room Was a mess a complete mess Books everywhere my laptop had an old can of soda on it and my blankets were almost falling out the window. Oh god that would suck if it did. I decided to put the wind up toy on my shelf across my bed. I decided to stick the piece next to it also. I slowly stared at it. It was in a kind of like a blue uniform. It was white with a black spot on its forehead and a little red feather behind his ear. I slowly ran my hand threw my hair and looked at the ceiling patiently waiting for my mom to come home. This was not what I was expecting to happen today.