Wind Up Toy Comes to life?

Suddenly I woke up startled And I felt something heavy on me. My vision was a  blur my phone was ringing but I couldn’t get it. I looked at my clock it said 2 Am. My left eye was slowly un blurring. Why was I up at 2 am?!. I felt something fuzzy on my stomach it slowly stood up. What the fuck is this thing?. I looked at my shelf. The wind up toy was gone. I slowly started to shake. “Hey why you shaking?” The figure asked. YOUR KIDDING ME AM I DREAMING? The Figure looked about 2 feet tall. The Wind up toy was almost 3 inches. What is happening?. I hiccupped and slowly tried to sit up. “Hey stop moving please, PLEASE AHH.” I sat up and the figure fell faced down on my stomach. A little key was in its back my eyes widened. “Who are you?” I asked the small looked kinda like an innocent figure. “Oh Sorry I didn’t introduce myself.” he wiped his pants He was in a Blue uniform like the wind up toy. “Im Feather” He slowly smiled cheeky One of his teeth showing. I Slowly and gently poked his cheek. What and how did he fucking get here?

 About an hour later he was sitting on my bed trying to read one of my books. I was in the corner afraid he was gonna attack me. He slowly walked up to me holding the book in a specific page. “Hey Lady what’s this thing even called I cant understand it at all” He pouted and looked at me and came closer. I was holding my knee’s Closely to my chest. “I-I-it’s A-A-A b-b-b-b-b-book” I mumbled almost whispering to him. “Oh Thanks Lady” He smiled then pouted again. 

“W-What do I do with it?”

“You Read it” I said. 

“How do you do that?”

“You pronounce the words”

“Why are you so quiet?” 

I paused for a minute then didn’t answer the question. “….” I was completely silent. “You can tell me really lady and what’s your name anyway Lady?” I slowly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote my name in big letters. He took the paper and slowly tried to read it. S..S…Sa….Sa…Sam?” I nodded. He sounded like he couldn’t read. Duh he cant read he’s a cat from my shelf. My eyes were getting tired I almost passed out. The Bright Yellow light was beaming in my eyes. I didn’t know what to do at all. This Cat thing I don’t even know what to call it at all for the sake of potato’s. I had school tomorrow also. EVEN BETTER SCHOOL. I wanted to stab school. How would I do my hair. Would the cat follow me? Would the cat stalk me. SHOULD I EVEN GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW?

 The Next morning I was passed out on the floor and felt something hard on me. I Sat up and saw the wind up toy on my stomach. My Breath was slowly moving it. I Decided not to tell my mom about the Cat cause it could freak her the hell out. My moms one of those people who. You know freaks out about any weird thing. Like this one time when I Brought a frog in a jar inside She Screamed her ass off almost hitting the glass. I kept the frog for a week then my dad made me let it go. Mr. Foggy will forever be missed. I slowly put my dark green shirt on some long pants and a jacket and put my hair in a pony tail. My Really light brown hair and then my Contacts on and then headed off to school.