A Friendly Phone Call

A/N: HEY GUYS! I know I haven't touched this book in a while but today is your lucky day cuz I can't help myself but bring this idea up fresh from my head. Hope you guys like it 😊 also sex scene warning if you're under 18. Enjoy - Alex xoxo

***

8:47pm

You just finished your dinner with family and you were eager to head back into texting with your good friend Michael who lives miles away from where you are. The two of you never met but were able to keep a strong friendship through texts and calls. Unbeknownst to your friends and family, you've known Michael for months now. You have entered your room and found your charging phone on the bedside table and unplugged the charger from its port, so you could access your phone while lying on your comfy bed. You went through your texting logs to find Michael's name and started to type your message rapidly with both of your thumbs working on the touchscreen keyboard to form the first text being sent to him by you.

Y: Hey am back

M: welcome back. i'm michael

Y: VERY funny Michael

M: mhmmmm what ya doin shortcake?

Y: Nuthinnn...... The usual..... 🙃

M: what is that? i beg to differ sweetheart

Y: Oh please. You know I do nothing with you

M: sure sure. i'll believe you if you send me proof that you're doing 'nuthin'

Y: But I really am!!!

M: then sending a pic won't be a problem now won't it?

Y: UGHHHHH

Y: YOU ARE SOOOOOOO ANNOYING

M: i love you too babe

Y: ATAHSBHSTAGW HUSH. We're NOT together. So don't call me that

M: whatever you say... 😂

M: ......

M: where's my pic???

Y: I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH YOU'RE SO IMPATIENT. JUS GIV ME A MINUTE DUDE.

M: *hands up* ok ok chill woman

3 minutes later you sent a photo of yourself in front of a mirror with you sitting down on the floor as you took the photo. In the photo you are wearing just in your bra and underwear set that you bought from an online store that was on sale. On top of your underwear was a knee length kimono robe. Michael could see your bare shoulders and the bra singlet as you posed like a model you are in your mirror selfie (you go girl, slayyyyyy).

M: ohhhhh dangggggg

M: lookin good mami 😘👅

Y: Oh hush, that was nuthin...

M: yeahhhh righttttt