Breakfast In Bed

Rolling out of my brothers bed I grabbed my phone of his side table. 11:08

"Mmmm" I groaned as I placed my face forward into the pillow

"Morning!!!" Alfie screeched

I grabbed the pillow and placed the sides over my ears

"do you have to be so loud Alfie?" I mumbled

"Yes! Sleep well?"

"Well enough, were you at Zoes last night?" I questioned sitting up, pushing my hair up into a messy bun.

"Yeah, we had a film night. Did you have anyone round whilst I was out?" He looked at me suspiciously

"No one that would be of any concern alf, just Marcus" I smiled

Alfie looked at me and raised his eyebrow, before squeaking out an "okay" and handing me a plate of strawberries and cream with a side of toast, with a green smoothie. I looked at him suggestively.

"Alfie, what is this?..." I said looking at the green liquid in the mason jar.

"That! Is apple, cucumber and green grapes with coconut water, it's actually delicious if you take your mind off the vomit colour" he cackled.

I shook my head and started to make my way through my fruity breakfast, he always made me something delicious when I stayed. It was just a shame I only stayed 3 times a year and at best, I only stayed for 5 days.

Alfie is my older brother, he's a handful but I cope. I'm only 2 years younger than Alfie, but you can tell that in his head, he's WAY younger than he physically is. He makes youtube videos and travels places that I could only dream of. I however, work in Topshop. In London. It is the dullest, yet well paid, job I have EVER stumbled across.