07

THIRD POV

You sigh as you look at your sleeping son. You bring your hand to his cheek and rubbing caressingly while singing a lullaby. You can't help but recall his father's face. How can you not when your son is look alike his father. He is having dimples as his father and even their laugh and personalities are the same. It's like a copy of him.

Every time you look at your son, you wish you can meet his father again but then you wish you are not. You are happy with your life now. You can't imagine if the father of your son inside the picture together with you and your son. It's not like he wants to be with you guys in the first place.

Then you recall the time when your son came to you with red and puffy eyes. He was crying because his friends told him that his father doesn't love him that was why he left.

"mummy, where ish daddy? Ish it tru that daddy don luft koya?"

Maybe yes maybe no.

The father of your son doesn't even know this little sunshine even exists. Hell, if he knows it's not like he will stay with you.

"babe, what if I'm pregnant?" you asked the man while intertwining your hand with him. The man gasped as he pulled his hand from yours.

"don't tell me you are pregnant." He said with an unreadable face but you know that he doesn't like the idea of you were pregnant from his reaction.

"what's wrong if I'm pregnant?" you can't help but feel disappointed by his reaction. You thought he would be happy if you were pregnant but not.

"nothing is wrong. It's just I'm not ready. Please tell me that you are not pregnant."

"I'm not." You lied. You were afraid if you tell the truth he would leave you. You had fear of abandonment and you can imagine how hurt it would be if he leaves you.

And that was why you had decided to leave him before he could.