11

THIRD POV

Taehyung comes out from his house, not forgetting to lock the door. He doesn't have class today so he decided to kill his time at your workplace. He starts to walk while listening to his favorite song.

"I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE MYSELF YAHH PLAYER HATERS YOU SHOULD LOVE YOURSELF BRAAAH!" He raps the song for the whole walk to your workplace.

While taehyung too focus with his own world, there are three men watching him silently from far.

Jin, Jungkook and Jimin.

It was Jimin's idea. The two boys excitedly following their boyfriend while jin is in his own thoughts.

'Why I'm here with them?' He asks himself. He supposes to be at home and welcoming namjoon with his alpaca slipper, get ready in front of the door to hit the tall man. Of course, jin know that namjoon went to get drinks for himself and the man will come back the next morning with a bad hangover and his broken heart. Jin wincing in pain when someone hit his arm, making him falls from his unpopular thoughts. He looks at jungkook before hit the boy back.

"hyung-stop OUCH hyun-I'M SORRY!" jungkook say in pain. Jin finally stops hitting the poor kid and flip his invisible long hair before sending a glare to the younger.

"Where's taehyung?" jin ask as his eyes wondering around them but he can't see the boy. Jimin facepalming himself before he opens his mouth to speak.

"hyung, he went inside the café over there. We wanted to come inside too but then you just keep walking so we chase you." Jimin says in a dramatic tone. Jin rolling his eyes, he ignores the boy and faces jungkook.

"What are we doing here? Let's go and finish this shit. I can't wait to go to my room back!" jin starts to walk and the two boys following him from behind.

The bell chimes as jin open the door. They can see taehyung sitting alone beside the window, back facing them. Jungkook already finds the best spot from them while jimin ordering their drinks. Jin goes to jungkook and sits across him. Later, jimin joins them with their drinks, sitting next to his boyfriend.

jungkook take pictures of taehyung and show them to jimin. Both them sharing their laughter while jin play with his phone. Jin drinks his Americano in peace but not until jimin calling his name. jin lift his head to look at his dongsaengs. Jimin is gritting his teeth while jungkook's tongue poking his cheek from inside. jin tilt his head before open his mouth to speak.

"What's wrong?" he asks with concern. The two boys just stay silent but eyes never leave taehyung. This time jin avert his head to look at taehyung only to find taehyung is giggling happily with a girl. The girl is a worker here since she wears the same uniform as the cashier. But something catches the older attention and make himself growl in anger. He stands up from his seat, the chair making screech sound while jimin and jungkook look at him in shock.

"Hyung! What are you doing? Taehyung will se-" jin ignores the boy and go straight to taehyung. Jungkook following jin to stop the older by grabbing jin's wrist but jin pull jungkook's hand away and continue his walk to taehyung.

Taehyung let a gasp when he sees his hyung in front of him. His eyes show excitement.

"Jin hyung!" taehyung stands up from his seat to hug jin but stop in middle way when his hyung push him aside and go to his friend.

Slap

Jin slaps his friend. Everyone in the café turns to look at them while Jimin, jungkook, and taehyung lost for words.

........

"Here, your drink." You say as you place his drink on top of the table. Since today is a weekday so there are no many customers inside the café. You decide to take your break early and sit in front of taehyung. Taehyung and you then start to talk about your day and his. Both of you don't realize that there is a man walking toward you and taehyung.

You tilt your head when the man standing beside taehyung.

"jin hyung!" taehyung say in excitement as he stands up from his seat to hug the man.

Jin? You look at the man again.

Jin Jin Jin Jin Jin, Kim Seokjin?.

At this time your eyes widened as you gasp. You want to open your mouth to speak but then you lost for words when Jin slaps your cheek, make your head turn to left.

Why he's here?

How taehyung and he knows each other?

Tears streaming down on your face because of the pain and embarrassment. Your head fills with questions. Until one question inside your head make your eyes wide open.

He is here?

You look at behind the man who just slapped you, searching for someone but stop after you don't see the person you searching for. You look at the angry man in front of you and open your mouth to speak.

"Jin, nam- he is n-not here, ri-right?" you ask with tears escaping from your eyes. Jin face still show anger, he gritting his teeth as he glare at you.

"No. If he's here he will do the same as me!" jin spit in anger.

"Y/N, you did a great job by leaving him. Now, he is fucking hate you!" he adds before grab taehyung's wrist and drags the boy leave the café.

You still don't move from your seat, sobbing silently until your co-worker come to comfort you.

"Jin's right. Of course, he hates me."

and I hate myself too.