🔔Shadow's Christmas Spirit Part 1🔔

This story was requested by Eclipsecannon I hope you enjoy it!

It was Christmas Eve, and everyone was getting ready for the holidays. Well...almost everyone. Shadow was the only one who didn't like the holidays like everyone else.

He would ignore party invitations. When he sees children with gifts, it makes him want to throw up sometimes. In an acting way. He would mostly just roll his eyes and look around in disgust. He hates Christmas food and calls them junk.

But this time, he had no way out because Y/N made Shadow join you and your friends to participate at your Christmas party.

No matter how many times he said no, you still didn't take no for an answer. Right now, Everyone was getting everything ready for the party. You made some cookies for everyone and handed one to Shadow.

Shadow looked at it, rolled his eyes and threw them towards the ground and stepped on it hard.

"Shadow! That was one of my best cookies!" Y/N yelled.

"Well it's your fault for giving one to me."

"Ugh!"

"Hey Y/N!" You turned around and saw Sonic in a elf costume. You giggled a little as you looked at him.

"Hello Mr. Elf. Shouldn't you be at the North Pole wrapping presents?"

"Santa gave me a day off. Also, I came to have some of your delicious cookies. May I have one?"

"Sorry but they're for Santa." Sonic gave you the puppy eyes.

"I'm just kidding. Here you go." Y/N said as you gave him a cookie.

"Thanks. I'll make sure to tell Santa to put you on the nice list." You and Sonic laughed as you both ate some cookies. Shadow rolled his eyes and walked away.

Tails and Cream were putting money in the can. Shadow looked at them with a blank stare. Tails turned around and smiled.

"Hey Shadow. Wanna donate some money?"

"For what?"

"We're giving some money for the poor." Cream said.

"That's just a waist of my time." Shadow said as he knocked the can over, spilling the money.

"Hey!" Tails yelled as he tried to pick up the money. Cream glared at Shadow.

"Why did you do that Mr. Shadow?"

"Because you're just wasting your time giving money to some useless people."

"They're not useless!" Cream yelled.

"Whatever." Shadow said as he walked away. Cream began to help Tails with the money. You turned your head and saw that Shadow was causing trouble again.

"Oh Shadow. If only you were good like the old days." Y/N said with a blush, remembering all of the good times they used to have. Shadow saw Silver and Blaze decorating the Christmas tree.

"Hey Shadow. Care to join us?" Silver asked

"I don't think so."

"Oh come on. It'll be fun." Blaze said. Shadow puts on a fake smile.

"Ok then." Shadow grabbed Silver and Blaze and threw them at the tree, making them scream. When they landed on the tree, Shadow rubbed his hands.

"There. All decorated." Shadow walked away as they struggled to get out of the tree.

"I better go help them." Sonic said as he ran towards the tree. You looked at Shadow and glared at him a little.

"I'm starting to regret falling in love with him." Y/N thought. Knuckles and Rouge were wrapping presents while Shadow watched.

"Hey hun. Wanna help?" Rouge asked. Shadow grabbed the wrapping paper and looked at it closely. Shadow used his speed and wrap up Knuckles and Rouge.

Shadow placed a sticker on them that said, 'Do not open until Christmas.' They were trying to yell for help but their voices were muffled. Y/N quickly ran towards them and helped them get out.

"What is wrong with you Shadow!?" Y/N asked.

"Don't look at me. You're the one that brought me here."

"I just wanted to bring your Christmas spirit back. Whatever happened to the Shadow that I used to know?"

"He's dead. Just like you and this stupid party." You gasped in horror.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Sonic yelled.

"You can't tell me what to do! I never wanted to be here in the first place! This is all a bunch of junk and I hate Christmas!" Shadow suddenly pushed you towards the ground.

"Ow!"

"Hey!" Sonic ran towards him.

"Stay away from me!" Shadow threw so many Chaos Spears making him destroy everything around him. When he stopped, you gasped in horror as you looked around. Everything Christmas related was destroyed. You growled at Shadow.

"You ruined everything! I can't believed that I was friends with a jerk like you!"

"Well maybe it was a mistake. Like you." Shadow walked away while you glared at him.

"He is never going to change. Maybe I should just give up on trying to love him."

"Maybe we..."

"Don't bother Sonic. It's not worth it." Y/N said as you walked home. Sonic turned around and saw everyone cleaning up the messes Shadow made. Sonic widened his eyes. "I have an idea!"

What's Sonic's idea? Will Shadow change? Find out in Part 2. Author out ❤️❤️❤️

Vietnamese Website Stealing:
There is a website that is stealing books from Wattpad. If you have this warning, They can't steal it from you.

 If you have this warning, They can't steal it from you