🔔Shadow's Christmas Spirit Part 2🔔

Previously in Part 1, You invited Shadow at your Christmas party but it didn't go well. He was being rude to the others and hurting them. Then he destroyed everything at your party. Sonic soon had an idea. Now on with the story!

Shadow was walking home from the party and he was not happy.

"I don't even know why I'm even friends with them. They are just a bunch of idiots. Maybe there is a way that I could make everyone see that Christmas is just a big joke." Shadow saw a shop that had potions in it.

"Perfect! I'll make a special drink to make them hate Christmas and then no one will be able to bother me again." Shadow walked inside the shop and bought the ingredients for his special drink. When he got home, he sets his items down and reads the instructions.

"Ok. Let's see here. This better work or else I'm sueing the potion shop." Shadow began to make his special drink. Later when he finished, he held it up.

"Now I just have to place it in everyone's drinks and they will hate Christmas until they die. Soon everyone will realize the mistake they're doing." Shadow placed it on his table and was now getting ready for bed. Later while Shadow was sleeping, Sonic, Tails and Knuckles were watching Shadow from the roof.

"Are you sure this will work Sonic?" Tails asked.

"It will work Tails."

"And if it doesn't?" Knuckles asked.

"You guys gotta try to stay positive. Now let's get started!" Tails gulped a little as he pressed the button on his remote. Soon, they all disappeared into thin air.

A little bit later, Shadow was trying to get some sleep when suddenly, he heard the windows open. Shadow slowly got up and went to close them. When he turned around, he heard a small whisper.

"Shadow...." Shadow looked around but he didn't see anything.

"Shadow...."

"Who's there!?" Shadow grabbed his gun and aimed it around the room.

"Show yourself!" Suddenly, a bright light was shining his room, making him cover his eyes. When the light was gone, he saw a floating figure that looked like Knuckles.

"Knucklehead?"

"It's Knu...I mean. I am not Knuckles. I am the ghost of Christmas Past. I'm here to show you how you lost your way."

"Nice try but I'm not falling for it."

"Come with me and we can see your past so we can fix this grumpy mood of yours."

"Yeah...no. I don't care what you are. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going back to bed." Right before he could walk away, Knuckles began to fly around him really fast and then a portal opened up below Shadow making him fall in.

Where did Shadow go? Is the ghost really Knuckles? What is Sonic planning? Find out on Part 3. Author out ❤️❤️❤️

 Author out ❤️❤️❤️