Physical Therapy

Zane knew it would be a long road to recovery. But he was willing to do whatever it takes. He wanted to get better and go home with Matt. It would take a lot of work. He doesn't really remember what happened fully but he gets little spurs of it. And when he does it scares him.
"Zane. Are you ready to start physical therapy ?" The doctor asked him. He walked over to him and smiled.
"Yeah. What are we going today?" Zane responded.
"We are gonna work on sitting up and moving arms. Just some easy stuff to get started again."
"Okay. Just I have a question, when will I be able to walk again?"
"Honestly Zane I don't know. You will be able too but it'll take time because of what happened."
"Okay."
The doctor lifted yup the bed a little so he was kind of sitting up. And then Zane had to go all the way up by himself. He was struggling with it yesterday but today he did it perfectly fine which was amazing.
"Wow that was good!"
"Thank doc."
Then he started to move the arms. And got his motor skills closer to how they were. He was now able to move it fingers without pain and his shoulder was now able to move. His elbow was also more flexible.
"Wow. I'm glad your doing well. I haven't seen someone try this hard and succeed in so long. I'm glad it's working. With your positive attitude and strong muscles you'll be out of here in no time."
The doctor was in there for and hour and left. Zane did everything he told him to with ease.
After therapy Matt went to the hospital.  He usually goes afterward and sleeps there when he can. And tonight is one of those nights. He also was bringing some new pajamas for Zane to wear because his old ones were now dirty.