My idea or yours?

The next morning when Zane woke up he was okay. He didn't remember his dream, which was a good thing now. Matt knew he would havew to find a way to make Zane talk to someone.

"Hey baby. How are since last night?" Matt asked.

"I'm okay. It was a one time thing I'm fine."

"Okay. Wanna talk about though. It seemed intense."

"I mean sure. I just keep getting fragments of what happened. It just keeps poping in my brain. For some reason especcially when I am sleeping. But I'll get over it probably."

"How about you meet a friend of mine. He is from Massachusetts and wants to meet you. Would that be okay?"

"Yeah I guess."

The guy came in and he was a psychologist. But he worked in cases like Zane's to help people out who don't know how to ask or don't want to.

"Hi Zane. I'm Gionni."

"Hey Gionni."

"I just wanted to meet you because I know that you've been through some shit and I wanna help."

"Matt you brought help. Really."

"He didn't. He didn't know this is what I do. I never informed him. But I went through the same thing as you which is why I'm here. I wanted to tell you that it was okay to ask for help and I can help you. I know that this is going to be hard and it will be harder then you think. Your going to go through some rough times but for right now I want to help you."

"I mean I guess it would be okay but no brain dissecting shit."

"Okay I promise."

They both laughed and Matt started to cry because he was happy Zane was getting help.