Chapter 2

Oh hey cody here btw
this is when rose is talking
This is when you say your catch phrase
And this is when you and rose are talking.

"What the fuck are those things?!" A raspy Male voice said, confused and just a bit frightened. "They're our pets, aren't they just magnificent?" Rose and i said, making it sound like multiple people are in the house. "W-who are *tic* you, c-come out?!" Another Male voice said. "Oh us? We have many names but you can call us Midnight mist." We said and appeared in front of them in a dark mist like state, i observed my surroundings and turned into my dark form.

" We said and appeared in front of them in a dark mist like state, i observed my surroundings and turned into my dark form

"Why did you come here?" We asked and crossed our arms. The four boys just stared at Rose and I, looking at my pets every once in a while. "We won't ask you again." We said and our pets growled in response, the boys backed up and stood in a defense stance. "You know, kids these day are very stupid. All you had to do was answer my question." We said and our pets stood in an attack stance. The boys gripped their weapons tighter, i laughed at they're actions. "Do these boys really want to die?" We thought to ourselves as we slowly floated off of the ground. "I lost myself somewhere in the darkness, wont you join me?" We asked and tilted our heads. The whole room was engulfed in black mist in seconds. They boys looked around frantically, trying to see an exit.

"The only way out is death or if you answer my questions, which one would you like?" We asked and a door appeared, they looked to the door then at each other. "We're killers." Said A male  with pale, leather like skin and a cut smile. I looked over to him and his colleges, I snapped my fingers and my pets disappeared. "What are your names?" We asked and looked between the four, they all said nothing until one of the boys spoke up. "I'm T-ticci *Tic* Toby, T-toby for s-short." Toby said and looked over to the boy beside him, pushing him gently. "Masky." Masky said and stood by the back door. "Hoodie." Hoodie added and stood beside Masky. I looked over to the last boy and he smirked. "The name's Jeff princess, Jeff the killer." Jeff said and winked at me and went to leave, my finger twitched slightly.

"Excuse me? I have a name and its not princess." I stated and crossed my arm.  "This kid has balls." Rose added, Jeff looked at me and chuckled. "Ok sweetheart." Jeff said and went to the the back door, I let Rose take over and she walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder roughly. "You know you've got balls kid. But never call us that again and maybe youll leave here with no broken bones." Rose said and let go of Jeff, Jeff looked taken aback by Rose's sudden action. "And you've got guts do you know who i am?" Jeff asked and crossed his arms. "No and we dont care." Rose stated and turned around to the sudden noise of sirens in the distance. "Great, because of your yelling the cops are coming thanks." Rose said sarcastically and rolled our eyes. "Look i dont really think we have time for this right now."

Masky stated, i snapped my fingers and the vines from the back door vanished. Masky ran out of the back door followed by Hoodie and Toby. Me and Rose sighed as the sirens were only a couple feet away. We looked at Jeff and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the house. I snapped my fingers once more and the whole house went up in flames in seconds. Jeff just looked at me wide eyed as i pulled him into the near by woods. Once we caught up to his companions i let go of his hand. "How the fuck did you do that?!" Jeff questioned and pointed in the direction of the burning house. "*sigh* We have the power of the elements." I stated and looked Jeff in the eyes with a bored look. "What do you mean we?" Jeff asked and let go of my arm. "I have a split personality, you four already know me my name is (Y/N)." I stated and let rose take over. "And my name is Rose nice to meet you, Midnight Mist is our killer name." Rose added and waved with a small smile on her face.