Undecided

Background info=

Name: Soya Nero
Berth: Unknown
Gender: Male
About: he is a white haird male who is calm and collective, his hair turns black when he is sick or mad. He is a natural survivalist, and he loves to eat plants. He is not much of a meat kind of person, he only eats meat in the winter when the plants are scarce.

His only friends are his hawk Sinzu, and his skeleton deer doom.
_______________________________________

It was a bark cold night and the wind was blowing through the trees, flowing beep threw the woods.

The wind sent a chilling shock as it hit Soya's back he held his arm and fell to the ground and fell asleep.

When he woke up he was in a cave sleeping next to the skeleton of a deer, Soya was tarified as he ran out if the cave, he looked around and saw a pack of wolves stalking closer.

(Note to the readers at this time he is a child who has no memory of anything up till this moment.)

Soya backed up but tripped on a rock, then the wolves lunged forward but to no prevail as the skeleton deer was towering over him kicking away any wolves that came to close, then the wolves ran away with there tails between there legs. Soya looked up at the deer not sure of what to think of it moving. He stood up and the deer nudge him back to the cave... they arrived and it was warmer in the cave , then outside.

Soya fell asleep again, and started to live with the deer for 7 years. Then one day he awoke to see people looking in the cave. He was about to say somthing then looked at the deer it was acting like a corps. Soya got up and walked to them, they looked at him with a shocked look on there faces, then guns where pointed at him... he backed away slowly and put his arms in the air.

The guns stayed on him.

"P... please don't shoot." He spoke.
The men looked more scared then he was. Soya sat down and looked up at them.

"I won't hurt anyone just p...please dont hurt me."

He was shaking from the cold.
There was a man who had some "human desensy"...he put a cloak over Soya and said that his name was Sinzu then that he woldent hurt him. The other men looked at him like he was insane. Then the man asked...

"Do you know what you are?"
Soya looked at the man and shook his head, "I'm human aren't I??"

"HA YOU THINK YOUR HUMAN DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!"
Another man said.

Soya looked at him confused the others looked at him with an upset look on there faces.

"W...what is he talking about!??"
Soya looked at the man with a frantic look in his eyes. Soya started shaking again then he sat in the snow and put his head down in the snow. Just then they herd a sound coming out of the cave Soya lifed his head up with tears sliding down his face. He looked at what they heard then saw the deer come out of the cave the men with guns looked astonished with fear in their eyes.
Soya swiftly got up and ran over to the skeleton deer and hugged it, the tears still rolling down his cheeks. The skeleton deer looked at them with a low glow of red from in the sockets of its eyes the men ran away other then the one that said he wold not hurt Soya... the deer walked over to him and put its forehead to the mans, there was a bright light and then there was a hawk flailing in his place, Soya ran over and cought it from falling to the snow and possibly hurting itself.

Soya looked at the bird and said... "Mr. Sinzu??"... the hawk looked at him and closed its eyes then he turned back into a ""human"".
But he now had a white shirt, black pants. And a hawk fether coverd cloak. Sinzu looked at Soya and smiled, I like this more then being human.

He then had Soya put his arm out and hold it there, Soya did as he was told.
The glow on the deer's eyes where now a light shad of yellow for curiosity, then Sinzu turned back into a bird then shakeshly landed on Soyas arm. Soya smiled and said... " you nead to work on you flying and landing-... you nead to work on everything." Soya was laghing.

The skeleton deer nudged at Soya then lied down, Soya was confused , Sinzu changed out of his Hawk form then picked up Soya, Soya froze in place. Sinzu put him on the deer's back then turned back into a hawk himself and landed back on Soya's arm. The deer then stood up and walked in a direction that Soya had never went befor. Soya looked at the deer.

"This is the same way the men ran?." Why are we going this way Soya though to himself it was a littel bit befor the deer stopped then took a few more steps, then lied down.
Soya looked at the deer and then the way it was going. He poked his hed threw a few trees and saw what it was.
_______________________________________

^-^ sorry I don't like cliff hanger eather but I'll work on a new one right away.

Thank you for reading.it means a lot and I hope you all like the stories I right, this is part 1 I'll be working on a part to, I hope it will come out soon Injoy I hope you do and I will wright soon. Bye Bye!