Encounters

If you are for somreson reading this first this is the second part of you have not read part one please read that one first it is called ( Undisited ).
Than you and Injoy.
_______________________________________

I poked my head through the few trees that where left, to hid us from what I was seeing. I saw humans... the things I thought I was. The where dragging animals into cages and puting them on somthing that stayed above the water.

Soya looked at the deer and deacited that they had to help them. He looked back and there was a kid looking at him. Soya looked at the kid. The chiled looked up and held on to horns that where on his head, the skeleton deer's eyes went blue, and it hid. Soya fell to the ground and a man ran over to the kid and said good job you found a beast. The kid let go and Soya tryed to get up and run away but the man was to quick and grabbed his horns. Soya was squealing out, the man started to drag him to a cage when Sinzu flew out of the threes and started attacking the man. The man let go of Soya and hit Sinzu away with his arm, Soya ran over to him and held him in a protective stance.

The man came back over and tryed to grab his horns again but Soya moved away a man was sneaking up behind him and grabed his horns, Soya squealed again then the man went flying away, Soya fell to the ground and looked up to see the skeleton deer hovering over him again.

The people backed away as they all saw that even the socket was a harsh glowing red the deer looked at a man and he deegan unlocking the cages aganst his will. People tryed to stop him but they couldn't get close.
Then a man shot at the skeleton deer but Soya jumped in the way. And fell to the ground by then all the cages where unlocked the deer sniffed at Soya. Sinzu nugning his head with his small bird head, turning into his human form and holding him.

A woman ran over with bandages and other things, and she began to help him. When she was done she finally looked up to see Sinzu she just stared at him and said "Your alive!??"...

He looked at her and smiled.

"Lana my sister... thank you for helping him."

Soya woke up in a strange room doom was laying in front of a fire place and Sinzu was showing off his new form to his sister.

Soya looked back at doom and asked, "did the creachers all get away??" He nodded.

He sat up and held his chest, it hurt. Sinzu's sister took notice of this and rushed over and layed him back down, Soya's eyes went to a glowing red and she backed away. Doom got up and put his forehead to Soya's, then he snapped out of it quickly.

"....sorry" he said not wanting to make her more afraid then she was.

"Its ok I should of known not to tuch a ingerd beast." She smiled softly.

Sinzu spoak out of no where, "That's not it hes just not used to being touched by anyone other then the dear!"

Doom looked at him with red eyes, Sinzu shut up after that.
_______________________________________

Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the other one, when I first made this I just planned on making another book but it turned out that I wanted to try to make a series so I decided to shorten it down a little so no one gets too bored while reading thanks for understanding and I hope you like the chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading I run out of ideas quickly so I would like it if you would comment and tell me an idea to go along with this I'm running out!!! LoL