"Call my friend?"

Baekhyun's pov

I woke up and I looked at the window. It's dark outside so I figured I must've passed out for quite some time.

I was still tied up to the bed so I can't get up. I tried to get my hands free but I can't. I just ended up having bruised wrists.

I heard shuffling outside the room I was in and the door opened revealing the one and only Park Chanyeol.

I stared at him with anger and he stared back with his cold eyes. He then spoke. "Don't look at me like that." He said sternly. I just rolled my eyes.

He came towards me and kissed me bitting my lips hard until it's bleeding. I groan in pain. "Stop it, it fucking hurts!" I cried in pain and he let go.

"That's for not listening to me." He said with his cold expression. He saw my bruised wrists and somehow his face softened but he came back to his usual cold expression.

"Were you trying to escape when I was gone?" He asked calmly but I can see he's trying to contain his anger.

I didn't answer. "Answer me!!" He yelled and that made me jump. "So what if I did? It's not like I can even escape!!." I shouted back.

"Don't yell at me." He said calming down again. I just stayed silent. I was thinking about my best friends. I was reminded by them when I said that I can't escape from him.

I looked up to him only to find him staring at me. "Can I at least call my friends? To tell them that I'll be alright." I started. "No." He said coldly.

"Please.. I don't want to give them any more problems by finding me. I just wanted to tell them not to try and find me." I said tears started to form in my eyes.

"Fine. 5 minutes and you're done." He said taking out his phone and giving them to me. I dialed Kyungsoo's number and he picked up after a minute.

"Hello?" I heard him said. "Kyungsoo ah.." I said as I sniffed. I can't let him hear me crying. "Baekhyun? Are you okay?!! Where are you?!!" He said throwing questions at me.

"Kyungsoo ah, I'm fine. Please don't try to find me. I'll be alright. I'll be back soon I promise." I said trying to convince him.

"Where are you Baekhyun?" He asked. "Don't worry Soo, for now just continue your life. I'll be back before you know it." I said trying to hold back my tears. "And tell the others that I miss them and that I love them. Tell them not to worry about me and that I'm fine. Oh and tell them that I'll be back soon." I said. "I need to go. I love you Soo, please be safe. Eat well and rest well. Take care of Jongin and the others. Byee Soo." I continued them ended the call.

"Who's Kyungsoo?" I heard Chanyeol said. "My best friend." I simply said. "And Jongin?" He asked again. "Kyungsoo's boyfriend and my best friend." I said not looking at him.

"Why do you care anyway?" I said rolling my eyes. He just stared at me. If eyes could kill, I'd be dead by now.

"Is your wrists hurt?" He asked looking at my wrists. "I'm fine." I said. He then came to me and inspected my wrists. He untied my hands and took a close look on my wrists.

"It's bleeding how can say you're fine?!" He said rather loudly. "Calm down will you? Stop yelling my ear hurts!" I fight back, rolling my eyes. It's true. He keeps on shouting that it hurts my ears.

He went silent for a moment then went out of the room only to come back with a medkit. He treated my bleeding wrists. "Will you ever let me go?" I said suddenly.

He stopped for a second then continued. "No. You'll be here forever." He said coldly. "Why? I said that I'll work for you. Can't you just let me go home and I'll come back and work for you." I said frustrated. Why can't it work like that?

"I can't believe you just yet. Who knows ? Maybe you'll run away again." He explained. "I won't run away geez! You'll find me anyway." I said in a matter of fact.

"You'll stay here forever and that's final." He said harshly. "Fine, then can I at least meet my friends once in a while?" I asked hoping he'll let me meet my best friends.

"You can, but only if you meet them with my men with you. How about that?." He said. "It's not like I have a choice." I sighed.

Once he's done. He stared at me with the look on his eyes that I can't understand. He leaned in to kiss me and somehow I returned the kiss. We kissed passionately and I have this feelings. The feelings that I don't understand why it appeared.

I tried pushing them away saying that it's because I'm mad that I'll have to be here for the rest of my life. Yeah.. that's why.

He hovered over my body and then the next thing I know, we're both lying on the bed naked and breathing heavily before dozing off to sleep.

___________________________
Hello! I'm still alive. Okay that's all bye!