Larry's fight

the entire school was scaring at him, but for once, Sal didn't care. he had a content smirk on his face, that couldn't be seen because of his mask. he knew what they were staring at, it wasn't hard to guess. they were staring at the rather large hickie on his neck, that was there thanks to his previous night with Larry. he had two or three on his neck, but he was sure they were staring at the large one right on the front of his neck. right in plain view of everyone. he had yelled at Larry this morning because of it, but found he'd had his own revenge when Larry revealed the bite marks on his neck and shoulder. Ashley walked over to him.

"um... Sally?" Ashley ask.

"yeah Ash?" Sal ask.

"you've gotta..." Ashley trailed. "rather large hickie on your neck. that everyone can see." Ashley said. Sal snickered and shook his head.

"oh I know. if you think this is bad, you should check out the bite marks on Larry's neck. besides, I have like four hickies. I was too lazy to cover them." Sal shrugged.

"oh my god. ew! that was not an image I needed!" Ashley cried. Sal snickered again, looking up as Larry threw his arm around his shoulders.

"whats not an image you needed?" Larry ask confusedly.

"us." Sal replied. Larry smirked at her.

"did you give her all the best details?" Larry ask.

"oh about how you chickened out at first because you didn't want to hurt me? or how you like pain?" Sal smirked. Larry's face lit up bright red.

"you liked the pain too." Larry glared.

"you two are gross." Ashley muttered walking off. Sal laughed, reaching up to hold onto Larry's arm.

"I love you." Sal muttered.

"I love you too Sally." Larry replies, grinning. they started walking when Sal suddenly found himself face first one the ground. he'd been shoved. he winced pushing himself off his face, blood dripping on to the floor. he reached up and felt his nose. Larry knelt beside him quickly. "Sal? hey are you alright?" Larry ask. Sal nodded slightly.

"yeah, who shoved me?" Sal ask, holding his nose.

"who else?" Larry hissed, looking at Travis, who was laughing a few feet away with his friends.

"I wish he'd just leave me alone." Sal sighed as Larry helped him up. his nose was already turning black and blue.

"come on, lets get you to the nurse." Larry said.

"no it's fine. it's just a little blood." Sal muttered.

"we don't want gay losers like you ruining our school." Travis hissed.

"you're just jealous because we're a couple of losers who can be gay and happy. you're dad wouldn't let you look at another guy if it was your brother." Larry smirked. Travis punched Larry hard, sending him skidding backwards on the school floor, backing an awful sound.

"Larry!" Sal cried. he turned and glared at Travis. "why don't you pick on someone your own size you ass hole?" Sal hissed.

"like you?" Travis smirked.

"keep your fucking hands off him." Larry muttered, slowly getting up. Sal pulled back and punched Travis hard across the face, knocking him backwards a little. Sal held his arm.

"fuck!" Sal hissed. "I think I broke my wrist." Sal laughs, looking over at Larry.

"are you serious?" Larry hissed walking over.

"no I'm fine." Sal chuckled, shaking his hand off. the entire school seem to stare as Travis held his nose.

"you're dead meat." Travis hissed looking at the blood on his hand. Sal let out a small 'eep' sound that was more muffled by his mask than anything. Larry pushed Sal behind him.

"whats the matter? can't take what you give out?" Larry hissed. he wasn't going to let Travis hurt his boyfriend again. Sal held onto Larry from behind.

"Larry come on, he's not worth it." Sal muttered, pulling him backwards. he yelped getting grabbed. Larrys turned around. two of Travis's friends were holding Sal with his arms pinned behind his back and his feet about a foot off the ground, which wasn't had since Sal was about a foot and a half shorter than half the school. "hey! put me down!" Sal shouted kicking his feet.

"put him down!" Larry hissed turning towards them. he didn't have to see Sal's face to realize he was panicking. they needed to put him down now or Sal was going to scream and it wasn't going to be the type of 'screams' he'd been doing the night before. Sal had nightmares about the last time he'd been held like that, often bad enough the he couldn't even lay with Larry. Larry put his hands up. "look you can hit me and I won't hit back just put Sal down! you can beat me to a bloody pulp just put him down." Larry offered.

"whats wrong? the shrimp doesn't like heights?" Travis smirked.

"man do I wish that was it." Larry muttered. he reached into his pocket. "look I'll give you my cell phone and I've got 30 bucks, just put him down." Larry said offering the stuff to him.

"and why would I do that?" Travis sneered. the nightmares were going to come back and Larry knew it, at this point there was nothing he could do without exposing Sal's secret. nothing but fight. Larry stuffed his items back into his pockets and gave Travis a dirty look.

"make them put him down or I will." Larry warned.

"oh yeah? and how are you going to do that?" Travis ask. Larry got a dark look on his face and Travis flinched back slightly, but couldn't back down. Larry turned around and stormed over to the boys. he grabbed one of them by their collar.

"drop him." Larry growled lowly. the teen looked at Travis, who shook his head. he swallowed and shook his head at Larry.

"no way man, you don't scare me." he hissed. Larry punched him hard in the face, making him drop Sal with a scream as his nose cracked. the other let go, shocked Larry had done that. Larry turned to him.

"no way man! I let go!" he shouted.

"too late." Larry growled. he tackled the teen hard and punched him hard in the face. he stood up, ignoring Sal who pulled on his pigtails hard an pulled his knee's on his chest. Larry turned to Travis. "you're fucking dead now you stupid prick bastard!" Larry screamed. he ran at the bully and full on football tackled him, slamming Travis head against the floor hard. he did this two or three times before he got up. blood spattered his clothes and he walked over to Sal, scooping him up and running out of the school.

~~

they'd taken shelter in the tree house, sitting across from each other.

"Sal?" Larry ask quietly. Sal hugged his knee's, peeking over them to look at Larry. "are you okay?" Larry ask.

"you need to take off those clothes before the police show up." Sal muttered. he refused to get any closer to Larry, even if he needed Larry.

"trust me thats the worst thing for you." Larry murmured.

"I didn't ask about me." Sal muttered.

"but you didn't answer my question." Larry said.

"I know. I'll be fine until tonight." Sal muttered.

"you're staying in my apartment tonight." Larry said. Sal nodded slightly.

"sorry. I shouldn't have freaked out. it was stupid." Sal muttered.

"no it wasn't." Larry replied, hugging him. Sal stiffened a moment before going slack.

"the last time that happened, they held me down and cut my hair. they ripped my mask off. they were mean kids. they held me off the side of a building just because I was small enough they could. I thought they were going to kill me." Sal muttered. Larry pulled him closer.

"I know." Larry muttered, pulling him closer. he scooped Sal up gently and hugged him tightly. "I tried to get them to let go, I should've just started punching them to begin with, but I was hoping they'd let you go." Larry sighed. Sal held onto him tightly. they sat down cuddling together for the night.