CHAPTER 6 1/3 - The Time Classes 1-a/b Messed Up

OK. So I started this book at least six months ago. Right? So why da fuqe does it have over 1.65k bloody views as I am writing this!? I mean seriously I can spell nor think of Good story lines yet so many people have read this book! ;-; thank you all for your fabulousness and swaggyness that helps me to continue to write these little story's! I love you from my pinky toe to my mass of hair on my head!
Have some pusheen as a thanks!

65k bloody views as I am writing this!? I mean seriously I can spell nor think of Good story lines yet so many people have read this book! ;-; thank you all for your fabulousness and swaggyness that helps me to continue to write these little story...

Also update on home

Also update on home. I'm moving next week. Anyone got music suggestions so I can have something to listen to?
---------------------------------------------------------

Today I can easily admit. Was going to be a struggle.
My medicine wasn't working well with me today and we had a group task with: 1-b... Yay.
So far I woke up late, forgot about homework due today and had to skip breakfast plus forgot my tie.
Only an hour into the day and I was already ready to break down.
Running to the training fields even though I was already half an hour late I skidded to a stop when I arrived at the group.
"s-sorry for being late!" I let out a weak smile as llida began telling me of for not getting up in time, and then yell at me for not paying attention even though I felt like sleeping for five years

"look I'm not exactly with it today OK?" I yelled /grand at llida who was stunned. I never really raised my voice.
"just give me a couple moments to gather my thoughts and I should be fine... Hopefully.," I wisperd the last part. No one seemed to hear me.
"OK. Now that everyone is here shut up and listen. We will be doing groups of three versus groups of six.
The ones in three will be hero's and the other six will be villains. Everyone else will be pedestrians? Understood?"

Everyone began to chat in exitment. I was aware of catipillar man coming towards me.
" did you take your medication? " I looked down at my feet.
" yeah, but its not working well today. I had to force myself out here today. " I subconsciously began to rub the back of my head.
It still felt weird as the slight stubble back there wasn't really soft.

Walking away after slipping past I felt an arm on my shoulder.
" be carful. 1-b will mainly be the villains. They may try and use their knowledge of you against you. So be very carful about destractions like those OK? I don't want you to get worse..." I smiled at his concern.
"ill try my best!" he let loose a maniac like grin and let go of my shoulder.

Arriving at the separated groups, I realised I would be a hero. Seeing the green sash around llida and shinso I looked to the villains that had a purple shash.

Bakugo, todorki, monomoa and occhacko. I couldn't remember the names or quirks of the others... That's going to put me at a disadvantage.
But they all wore black sashes.

Everyone else was dressed up.
Yellow was for random people and blue was for midia.
Ashido, tysyu and kiri were reporters.

They were there as distractions. They'd try get close to the fight and our job was to hold everyone off for 20 minuets.
Unfortunately it didn't go as planned.
It went down hill FAST. Looking at my group I gave them a small smile.

"villains and civilians get ready. Villains there will be a box filled with paint ball guns and limited amo. Use them well." Aizawa spoke as we all got ready.
After ten minuets Aizawa let us go in.

"I have an ide-" I was cut off by llida.
"ill go in first and try perswayed the villains to stop you guys wait round the back and sneak in. If I fail then that's when you want me come in. Kay?" shinso nodded.
"bu-"
"let's go!" they ran off so I had to catch up with them. As i got to the back of the building with shinso I noticed a small dot of blue fire in a trash can" I moved towards it. Blowing it out, waiting for the signal on the intercoms.

My plan was to have us all sneak round the back and get shinso to do his magic in them and make themselves turn in. If that failed we rescue any hostiges that may be in the building and then deal with the threat of the villains. But as usual no one would listen.

When we got the signal I rushed in and began to try take down the small group of two from 1-b in hopes I could  use it to my advantage.

So as I was fighting some of class 1-b I didn't notice kacchan behind me ready to use his power, but by then it was too late. He unpinned the grenades and my back was hit dead on.
I instantly gasped from the Pain but I kept going. Ignoring the burn. That was covering my back.
Some surrounding stuff did get blown away but I was the one who took most of the damage.

I gasped as I saw shinso. Katsuki was about to do the same thing. In a burst of panic I flung him into the wall. He was sent flying through it.
Everything went quite.
I ran towards him. He was unconscious and had red liquid running down his head. I began pushing some fallen debree of him.
Looking round I realised that no one had stopped what had happened. And that's how I got into the situation.

"that was un called for! "
" he could've died! "
"that wasn't very hiroic! "

Were just a few of the things spoken as colourful language was thrown at me. But I just sat there and took it. If messed up enough. I understood that, but why pin it on me when they could have done something to intervene.

Well other than shinso. But still he wasn't looking.

'villains win'
Was all I could hear other than the ringing in my ears. Pain flared on my back as I bit back a scream. It was only then that they had noticed how truly injured I was.

I stood up, almost gasping for air...
I walked about 20ish steps before it happened. I heard screams and I turned to find that a A portal was created behind me.
I instantly recognise who it belonged to and stepped back.
'shit' was all I could think.

I felt something grasp my throat before pulling me into the blackened abyss.

Little did I know. I would be there for a life changing two weeks.
I'd never be the same.
==============================

Once again sorry for the super late update. I'm working on the next chapter 2/3 of this story later today or tomorrow depending how tired I am.