epilogue

"you may now3RD PERSON'S POV

nakita ni nikka na parang pang kasal ung damit nya...

pag bukas na pag bukas ng pintuan ng simbahan...

si zach.. na naka pang kasal din ang suot ang tumambad sa kanya si raffy at nathan at naka ngise...

dahil pakana nila..

hindi lang doble wedding..

triple weddingl..

~ceremony..

"I, joshua nathaniel miamortes take you, noami zhane perez to have and to hold. from this day forward for better for whorse in richer and in poorer in sickness and healt to love and to cherich until death do us part."

"I, noami zhane perez take you, joshua nathaniel miamortes to have and to hold, from this day forward for better for worst  in richer and in poorer in sickness and healt to love and to cherich until death do us part."

"i zach mikael perez, take you iris nikka montanes, to have and to hold, from this day forward for better for worst  in richer and in poorer in sickness and healt to love and to cherich until death do us part."

"i iris nikka montanes, take you zach mikael perez, to have and to hold, from this day forward for better for worst  in richer and in poorer in sickness and healt to love and to cherich until death do us part."

"i raffy jehrimiah santos, take you ann lee santiago  to have and to hold, from this day forward for better for worst  in richer and in poorer in sickness and healt to love and to cherich until death do us part."

"i ann lee santiago take you, raffy jehrimiah santos to have and to hold, from this day forward for better for worst  in richer and in poorer in sickness and healt to love and to cherich until death do us part."

"you may now kiss the bride."

' lobe it;s a jorney not a destination'

no no no.. hindi dyan nagtatapos ang kalbariyo ng buahay nilang 6 abangan ang book 2 ng addicted to you.

>:D