~We Three Fates of Undertale~

Sans: Bold
Toriel: Italics
Flowey: Underlined
Sans, Toriel, And Flowey: bold, italic, and underlined
Player: Normal

We Three Fates of Undertale, beckon you play. Spare our lives or harvest our souls, it's up to you either way.

hey bud, you okay? no need to freak out or anything, it's just singing.

And murder! uhhh, I mean, music..

Oh dear, we're here to help you.

Help me what?

Play Undertale! Use your love instead of your strength, to make your foes your friends. Every drop of innocent blood, changes how the story ends. Though our king desires your soul, a True Pacifist will see: It only takes a thoughtful act to set all monsters free.

no pressure or anything.

Yeah, and real freedom is not letting some Goat Mom tell you how to play.

Excuse me?!

if anyone's got a bone to pick, i'm sure this kids full of 'em.

Thats not funny-

yeah, i get that a lot. still you seem nice, may slip once or twice, whom am i to judge or blame? but i guess i'll keep track to give you some flack, at the end of the game! talk or use silence, or try murderous violence. heh, i'm kidding, that's a crime. and just so you know if you kill off my bro, your gonna have a bad time.

Golly gee, that sounds really great, but let's try this instead. Lets become the Angel of Death, and make every monster dead. Kill them all, destroy every beast, each woman, child and man. Genocide's my only goal, destruction is my plan.

[Synchronized with Toriel and Sans]
Kill or be killed, thats how you play the game. Kill or be killed, either way it ends the same. Everyone you loved, everyone you knew, everyone will die, and they'll die because of you!

[Synchronized with Sans and Flowey]
No! He's trying to use you, so don't let Flowey confuse you. I know he wants to seduce you, and ruin Undertale! Stay Determined! They'll gide you astray! Know that you'll be lied to! Your brave! I can see it inside you! I pray you'll never fail.

[Synchronized with Toriel and Flowey]
look i'm kind of a bonehead, not the brainest guy. but even a goofball like me, can read between the lines. if you want a bad time, i can give you a hand, but where's the fun, in a neutral run, if your not friends with sans?

None of this makes any sense to me!

We Three Fates of Undertale, dont know what you'll do. Every path will impact us all,

for better or worse,

A blessing or curse,

Begin or adverse,

It's up to you!

(A/N)

THAT TOOK ME FOREVER-