Chapter 2

Brooke's POV

I wake up in the morning and roll over, I see Paige's diary and just thinking about it makes me teary. I realise she ain't here anymore so yeah I know she is my sister and all, but really I should just carry on reading this book..

I hop out of bed and make my way down stairs to wear the kitchen is and make myself some toast with Nutella on, Nutella was Paige's favourite thing to have on toast. I remember, on a Sunday we would make pancakes with Nutella and stuff them in each other's faces and laugh all day, and if we were lucky we would go to the movies and watch the same movie over and over again until it got old.

Slowly some tears where brought to my ears, to forget about it I decided to go upstairs and read her diary, although this wouldn't help I needed to find out more why she killed her self.

I opened her book and started reading.

Hi so I guess this chapter might be little depressing because this is the day something bad really happens.

So all my day was going alright until claudia came up to me, she called a bitch and it gets worse, she kissed Callum, the reason Callum is at the bottom of the list is because he was a son of a bitch but he helped me through most if my life so he deserves to know why I killed myself.

Also today I decided to cut again and claudia caught me, she called me a boohoo baby. I couldn't really give 2 shits if what she thought but it still hurt my feeling.

So it's official I am going to jump of the bridge, i saw on the news that someone jumped of it a couple of days ago, apparently the rip dragged her down stream, they found her 15 miles down stream covered in maggots.

I decides that I had taken enough of school and went to the park. I know I would get done for this by the school but I could really care less because I am just me!

So I have to go now dinner is ready bye!

I slam the book shot and think to myself, that's why she was always upset whenever Callum called and whenever we brung up claudia, claudia used to be Paige's BFF but things didn't really seem to stay that way...

Hi guys so please, to get a new chapter it's 2 votes and 1 comment so yeah vote and like it up! Baii!