Chapter 4

Brooke povs -
"So Nolan...." I mumble as playing with my food and twirling it around on the fork. "Yes brookie cookie?" Nolan replies, "do you still love me?" I question, "yes why wouldn't i..." Nolan mumbles quite unsure.

I get up and walk back to the car. I lock the door so Nolan can't get it, I grab out paiges diary and start reading it once again.

Monday May 3rd 2014
So today we basically the same old day where i would get up, make breakfast and then run back upstairs to get to change. It was a quite nice day outside but I needed to wear a jumper to cover my cuts on my arm. I grab my Abercrombie and Fitch jumper and some shorts, I don't cut my leg because it's more suspicious your legs than your arms to be honest.

I do my hair and apply some makeup, just a but of bb cream on my forehead and some mascara. I don't think you need to be dolled up to be pretty you are always who you are and makeup can't change that!

I hear my phone buzz and its a text from a unknown number, I pick up my phone and open the text, the text red
Do you know how much of a ugly slut you are?
How does it feel to be the most hated person in school?
I reply with a who is?
They reply,
Shut up slut you know who I am! Your worst nightmare, you better turn around!
I turn around and there is big words on my window that say you ugly slut! Go slit your wrists some more!! I break down immediately. My mum upstairs and asks what's wrong I say I don't fell well and I have sore throat. She let me stay of school, that is the end!
I slam the book shut and turn the engine on, I drive as far away as I can!
"I have had enough of this bitch!" I scream and turn into a ally way. I slam the door shut and scream! "Ugh I am so pissed!".

An:
Sorry guys for such a short chapter but yeah! I hope you enjoyed! Get the book to 500 reads?! That would be amazing! Just vote and comment for another chapter!