Chapter 17

"I'm sorry, can you fucking repeat that?! Your father drugged you?" I yelled and Zeek frowned. He looked around and made sure we were alone.

"Fine, I'll tell you. But not one word to any other living soul or I will end you and your family," he told me and I snarled at the thought of him touching my girls.

"Alright fine," I agreed and he pulled me into the kitchen.

"I'm going to explain this simply and fast. Then you can ask questions," he told me and I agreed with a nod. He turned and started cleaning the counter as he spoke.

"Alright. I was about 5 years old when it started. My father, Ice, began to physically abuse me. Of course, my father tried to abuse my brother but I would always get in the way, protecting Zack and causing myself to get basically double the beating. When I was 6, my father began to abuse us more. And by us, I meant me, my brother and my mother. During the night, I could hear my mothers scream from him raping her. My brother one night when we were 10 decided to come out as bi. I knew my father probably would have beaten him to death. He was already ashamed to have an omega son but to have a bi omega son would be the nail on the coffin. As soon as Zack confused, I lied and said I was gay. Zack was ignored but I was whipped. Those are the scars on my back. They never healed properly because he constantly whipped me for 3 hours or more. I can't remember. But Zack was safe and that's what I cared about. Until Zack and I turned 13, reaching sexual maturity for our species. He got his first heat and I got my first rut. Separately of course, but still the same year. My father decided that since I wanted to be gay, he would teach me what that meant. He raped me. I know it was bad but I saw it as another opportunity to protect my mother. I let him rape me instead of her. Then my father did the unthinkable. To this day, I have no idea what type of drug it was but it basically made you do whatever you were told no matter what. On our 14 birthday, I raped Zack while drugged and my father held him down. I ended up doing that to my mother as well. After a couple of months, they left. My mother and father disappeared in the night and I haven't seen them since. I have been hunting for my father ever since then but I have come up with nothing," Zeek explained, turning to face me at the end and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I launched into his arms and hugged him tightly, sobbing lightly.

"How did you not kill yourself?" I asked softly. Zeek hugged me tightly against him and I could feel him shaking slightly from the intensity of those memories.

"I had to protect Zack. Even though he couldn't even be around me without being terrified or flinching away. Finally, he got used to me though and realized that it wasn't my fault that I did that. I regret every second of it. I don't care that my father raped me constantly. I care more that I did that to my mother and brother. To the only 2 people that were nice to me as a child," he said and I clutched onto him tighter.

"That wasn't you. That would never be you. You would never hurt your family," I said as I sniffled and he clenched me tighter. He slowly pulled away to look at me and he smiled sadly.

"I'm okay now. So is Zack," he said and I shook my head, holding his face between my hands.

"No. No, you're not," I told him. "This is a trauma. How are you okay?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I live with constant PTSD. I was in the army for years and all the shit that's happened in my life too. I'm old. I've fucking had cancer before too. Lung cancer," Zeek said and I stared at him like he was nuts.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? Go see a therapist or a doctor or something!" I exclaimed and started to push him to the door. He didn't move even an inch but I still tried. He just shrugged.