The fight

Jeffery was gone so was Sasha . I was alone . I could hear Sasha talking to momma  downstairs . It was muffled  of course, I was a bit confused . But I heard some .
"All I'm asking Jessica , is that you please considering letting us keep her for a while ." Sasha was pleading to momma . " To hell with that ! I don't believe for one second you wanna help Amelia ! All you do is hurt her Sasha, and I'm sick of it ! That's my little girl !"
Momma was yelling . "I may have hurt her but that don't mean a goddamn thing! She's a sister to me ! You're not mother of the year if you ask me so I wouldn't cross me like that ." It ended with a slammed door . I began to cry. I could hear momma coming upstairs . Se bathed in . "Amelia , what were you thinking!"
"Momma , please not right now . I'm too sick for this ." "I told you since day one that girl and that boy  was no good
for you ! But you never listen like always ." We went on like this for a while until I got up and momma smacked me down . I began to sob in anger and hurt . "I just want to feel better and if you won't help me I'll find someone who will." I began to get dressed . I was leaving. I started at the door then momma grabbed me and began to sob. "Don't leave me here ...please ."