Hide away

I sat there in my drunkenness , lost and numb. Boos Seemed like the only thing that kept me feeling , at this point. My Aunt Jill had promised me she wouldn't tell momma where I was . She was one of the only places of refuge for me . She and my uncle had packed up and taken a cruise . I slipped in that night around 4 am , trying not be seen by my mom from the window . I had talked to aunt Jill on the way home about crashing there and staying low for a few days. I slipped in and fell on the couch. My phone buzzed , it was a text form aunt Jill. " keep the doors locked and the blinds shut . There's plenty of food in the fridge . I don't know what this is about , Amelia but I hope you figure it out soon .... I can't hide this from Jessica for too long ." I  didn't respond . 

I decided what I needed was a good shower. God , I still smelt like Jefferey . I climbed in and just sat there crying . Trying to wrap my head around my feelings . Was I going to go through with it ? Was I brave enough to ? And how ? . I was lost and breaking apart . Fragments of my sanity were being torn from  me . I got out and wrapped in a towel . About that time I got a call from aunt Jill . "Hello?" I said . " Amelia ! What the actual fuck ?" Her voice was a wind of fury echoing form the speaker . I didn't have time to respond. " Sasha just called me and told me that she's worried about you hurting yourself ? Goddamnit , Amelia my house is not a suicide hut ! Why would you not tell me ?" I was taken back and I honestly didn't know how to respond. I broke down crying and mumbled one sentence . "Dammit Sasha ."