Honey, you are an exclusive !~

You were a transfer student to Class 2-G. Even though you were a new student, you knew the famous Mikoshiba Mikoto. He was known for astonishing looks and aloof personality. Many girls in your class admired him. You weren't interested at all. You were on your way to the rooftop, but you spotted Mikoshiba who was surrounded by multiple girls.

"Mikoshiba-kun," one girl exclaimed. "Can you hang out with us after school today?"

'My lovely, Ojou-sama," Mikoshiba said. "I would be willing to spend all of my time with you after school. I will carry you bridal style to any place you wish to go!"

The girls eeped and scurried away. You continued to look at Mikoshiba. You wondered why he was so popular among those girls. The unexpected suddenly occured, Mikoshiba's face began to turn cherry red. He covered his face with his palm and sat down.

"Why did I agree to do that...?" he muttered to himself. "I don't wanna go... but if I don't show up it wouldn't be cool..."

"Who cares if you aren't cool?" you asked.

"EHHHH?!!!" he yelled in surprise.

His face became a brighter shade of red. "... I ... d... d...did...n't kno...w.. that... y..ou.. were.. he..re..." his blushed even harder. You walked closer to him. You somehow find this part of him cute and adorable. You slowly extended your hand to make contact with his face. He looked at you, suprised by your action. You suddenly realized what you did and quickly withdrawl your hand. You turned around, your back facing him. You felt your face buring up.

"Sorry," you apologized and removed yourself from his sight.

~Time skip~

School ended quicker than you expected. You headed for the school entrance. You saw Mikoshiba, yet again, surrounded by the same group of people from this morning. That idiot what is he doinging?

"Mikoshiba-kun, let's go to the kareokee we were talking about," one of the girls said.

Before he could respond to the girl, you grabbed his hand. The girls looked at you with hatred and anger. "Mikoshiba already made plans with me," you lied. You didn't wait for the girl's reply and you ran hand in hand with him. He smiled but you didn't notice. He ran faster than you, he took the lead. With your competitive personality, you tried to outrun him. Unexpectedly you did....?

"Mikoshiba?" You asked.

He was panting a lot.

"Are you okay, Mikoshiba?" You repeated the question.

He nodded as he covered his face with his hands. You wondered what he was doing. Out of curiosity, You move closer to his face. His ears were red. *Was he not physically active? Was he ill?* You began to worry.

"Mikoshiba! Will you be alright? It was very thoughtless of me, I made you run when you couldn't. I should've asked!" You panicked.

You took a minute to recollect yourself. Mikoshiba didn't say anything back. You placed your hand upon his. You slowly removed them, exposing his face. It was as red as the shade of his hair. *Is he blushing?*

"Mikoshiba, are you blushing?" You bluntly asked. His face turned even redder when you asked the question.

"I... umm .... ju...s..t..." He tried to reply.

"It's okay," you stopped pressuring him, removed his hand from your grip and distant yourself from him. "You really dislike me, don't you? It's okay if you do, I won't talk to you any more. Sorry for the bother..."

You felt as if there were needles pierced into your heart. You didn't understand why. You walked away. Suddenly Mikoshiba grabbed your wrist.

"L/N-san I... I don't dislike you!" He said. "I... I was just surprised that you said you noticed that side of me...." He said.

"Honey,you are an exclusive!"

Right after those words his face went totally red once again. You couldn't help yourself to laugh at those words. Your laughter made him blush 10x harder.