Chapter 1

Ok so so I'm pretty sure Warden won. Also guys whose your favorite knight character?
_______________
_______________

Author's POV

Right now in Team JNPR's dorm the blonde knight was finally waking up.

He was giving off some groggily mumbles until his vision cleared up. He then remembered something that was lingering in his mind since yesterday.

"Andrea's Training."

He then got off his bed and stood up but before anything else he heard some groaning. He looked in the direction of the disturbance and saw Nora moving around in her bed asleep. And she then started to mumble something.

"Mmm pancakes."

Jaune then sighed and went to his bed grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down the following.

"I'm going to go training room #16 with Andrea. She and I, may see you at lunch. We won't be at breakfast because she already got something for the both of us."

He put the note on his bed and then walked silently to the door and went outside into the hallway.

Jaune then started walking to his locker. And then he would go to the training room Andrea instructed him to go to.

( Back With Team JNPR )

Whilst Jaune was doing his own thing, Team JNPR was just waking up.

Well Nora was already up she just decided to be the team's alarm.

"WAKE UP!!!!!"

The ginger roared with all of her might.

The ninja and Spartan of the Team then slowly got up with agitated looks.

"Nora!"

"Yes Ren." The bubbly ginger responded.

"When will you ever stop that?"

"Nope!"

The redhead of the team then decided to finally speak.

"Umm Guys?"

"Yes Pyrrha?" The other two within the room said In unison.

"Where's Jaune?"

Ren & Nora then turned their attention to the empty bed belonging to Jaune Arc.

Nora let a out a scared gasp and ran up to the vacant bed.

"JAUNE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!"

Ren put his hand on Nora's shoulder.

"Calm down Nora."

Ren then looked to the note Jaune had left. He picked up the note and skimmed through the letters for answers.

"Oh."

"What does it say Ren?" Pyrrha asked with visible concern.

"Well. He wasn't kidnapped that's for sure."

Pyrrha then let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god." She thought and smiled.

"Well where is he then?"

"He's just going to the training room with Andrea. He won't be eating breakfast with us since Andrea already has something for the both of them."

Pyrrha didn't speak she just stood silent giving off a dangerous aura. Eventually she had enough silence and decided to speak.

"What was that Ren? I think I heard that Jaune was gonna be alone with Andrea in the training room."

Ren stood silent in fear. thinking about what to say next all the while Nora was standing behind him.