Chapter 2

Ok last time we were on Pyrrha was pissed. So let's see what happens. Remember to tell me about any spelling errors you see. Also some criticism would be appreciated.
____________________

( Author's POV )

Things were not looking good for Jaune Arc here. Pyrrha was pissed and she wanted some answers from Jaune.

Jaune and Andrea both got off the ground and stood up. With Jaune deciding to speak.

"W-Well you see P-Pyrrha. Andrea and I were-"

All of a sudden Andrea put her hand on his mouth silencing him. She then took her helmet off and looked at Pyrrha.

"Let me explain. Pyrrha, Yesterday Jaune came up to me asking for some extra training lessons. Telling me he wasn't strong enough. And while doing some training he tripped on me. And Pyrrha, I know what you were thinking, but we weren't having sex, if we were we wouldn't be wearing armor."

Pyrrha blushed a tad bit due to what she said but shook her head remembering the other words she had said and looked at Jaune.

"Jaune?"

"Yes Pyr?"

"Why didn't you tell me you needed more training? Did you not like my training?"

Jaune shook his head immediately.

"No Pyrrha it's just that I thought you helped me enough so I had asked Andrea for help instead. And plus she's pretty skilled like you and having two skilled teachers is better than just one."

Jaune said with confidence but some nervousness spread in there. Soon after his words were spoken Andrea decided to speak.

"You shouldn't jump to conclusions without evidence Pyrrha. However Jaune. You should have told her that you were going to go train with m. You need to trust your friends and talk to them about things."

Jaune and Pyrrha looked at each over.

" Jaune I'm sorry for accusing you of that."

"No no it's okay I should have told you guys like she said."

"Anyway me and Jaune need to continue his training. And I believe you need to get dressed into your actual clothes instead of pajamas."

Pyrrha looked at the clothing she was wearing and gave a slight chuckle.

"It would seem your correct Andrea, I'll be on my way now. I'll see you later Jaune.

"Alright Pyrrha see you at lunch."

And with that. She walked off.

Jaune then looked toward Andrea who had her helmet back on. And he had to admit she looked badass.

"Shall we continue your training Jaune. Or are you going to continue to gawk at my Armor.

She said with her helmet making her voice different in a dangerous but attractive sounding way.

Jaune shook his head and looked back at Andrea.

"The first one and sorry about her."

"It's alright. My teammates have done equally embarrassing things."

She then readied her sword whilst Jaune did the same.

"Now Let's continue."

Jaune readied his weapon's and then charged at Andrea with a battle cry.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh"

( 1 week later )

The sound of multiple metals hitting the ground could be heard within the training room.

"You've gotten better Jaune."

"Thanks."

Within the training room Jaune was on the floor with more to his attire then usual.

He had dawned a set of chain mail armor which Andrea had gotten him to make sure he could reduce the damage he would take from enemies with blades.

His gloves were now replaced by metal and leather gauntlets that had fit his armors color scheme.

His shoes were replaced by some boots with some metal on both of them.

And he had a leather cap on which held only a tiny bit of metal.

Andrea's outfit had not changed and was exactly the same.

"What do you think I should change Andrea?"

"Hmm."

Andrea thought about it for a couple of seconds and decided her answer.

"Your weapon."

"Really?"

"Yes. From what I've noticed, you always seem to defend with your sword then you do with your actual shield. And when you lose your shield you seem to be better at both defense and offense. But I'd also advise getting a better weapon the one you have does not fit the fighting that you attempt to use."

"Oh. Well ok then. But umm where do I get a better weapon."

"I'll get you one."

"Andrea you don't need to do that."

"Nonsense. I'm the one who suggested you get a different weapon. So I'll get you one."

"But you've already spent some money on me just for this extra armor."

"Money isn't a problem. You know how I'm from ashfeld?"

"Yes it's one of the few places to still have an actual monarchy."

"Well my father is a lord there so I have a more then great amount of money to spend."

"WAIT. Your a LORD'S DAUGHTER?!"

Andrea tensed a bit since he yelled.

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"N-No it's just that you never told anyone so it's surprising."

"Well my ancestor Apollyon. Was a technical lord of Ashfeld with her Legion So when she died The leadership went to her son. And the cycle repeats and then there's me. Anyway a new weapon can't be that expensive can it?"

"I suppose not."

"Good I'll see you at one of the local arms shop in Vale then."

"Which one?

Jaune questioned.

Andrea gave a quick response. 

"I can't remember its name but I do now it's slogan is. "A armed society is a polite society."

After a few seconds of silence to remember the slogan Jaune remembered.

"Oh I now what you're talking about now. "Public Arms." Right?"

"Yep that's the one. Anyway I'll see you in an There in a hour Jaune. Since I promised my team that I'd run the track field with them."

"Ok Andrea see you there."

And with that she had left the room. Leaving Jaune alone.

Jaune decided to leave the training room and go to his dorm and play on his scroll.

___________
___________

Ok I'm finally done. I'm sorry I haven't been updating much. School is annoying

Anyway tell me if you see any problems. Criticism is appreciated.