17

YURI

"Oh where are you going?" Chaewon asked when she saw me wearing dress and ready to go.

I looked at chaeyeon unnie before answering her, "Uh, i will just go to ice cream parlor."

"Hm, why didn't you asked us to join you. You'll be alone, yena is not here." Chaewon said.

"Uh, because..." i hesitated for a moment if i will tell that im with yujin but still answer her, "uh, i'm with yujin actually."

"Oh.. its fin— what? Yujin?" She gasped and looked at me.

I awkwardly scratched my head and nodded.

"Why are you with her? Does that dumb duck knows?" She asked and looked at the couple cuddling in the couch.

"Why are you looking at me?" Sakura snorted and hugged chaeyeon.

Chaewon's eyes met chaeyeon unnie's eyes and chaeyeon laughed, "Don't look at me. I tried to stop that brat but she really wants."

"Oh, you're going out with yujin? Can i join?" Minjoo asked and smile at me.

Chaewon lightly slapped minjoo's arm, "No. yuri will not go out with yujin."

My eyes widened, "What? But i already told her—"

"Does that dumb duck knows?" She cut me off.

I glanced at chaeyeon unnie, i can see pity in her eyes. I sighed and shook my head.

"See! That's what i am saying yuri! Your girlfriend doesn't even know you're going out with her bestfriend. Her bestfriend!" Chaewon hissed and minjoo tried to calm her down.

"I will not go out with her, chaewon. I will just eat ice cream with her and ask her something!" I reasoned.

"It is like that! Look yuri, its not that im preventing you on meeting her but—"

"But you are, chaewon! You're stopping me. All i want is ice cream mygoodness!" I whined.

"Then why didn't you ask us to join you instead of yujin?" She asked.

"Because all of you are busy!" I groaned.

"You didn't even ask us, how did you know we're busy?" Chaewon tsk-ed and rolled her eyes at me.

Are we really going to fight just because of this?

"Chaewon, just let me go there okay? I will be quick." I said.

"I don't want! Are you starting to be like that again? You're letting yourself be close and fond of yujin again and yena won't like that." Chaewon sternly said.

"But yena is not even complaining, you guys are the one who's always complaining and stopping me." I hissed.

"Because she's understanding you. Can't you understand yuri? She doesn't want to hurt you that's why she's letting you to be close with yujin even if she's so jealous!" Chaewon hissed back.

That hits me. I called her insensitive earlier but she's actually understanding me. I am the insensitive one. I feel sorry and bad for her. Aish you're so stupid yuri!

"Look yuri, imagine this." She said that made me looked at her, "Imagine that yena is secretly going out with me– your bestfriend. How would you feel?"

"Ofcourse i'll be mad at you!" I yelled angrily at her. Why is she asking stupid questions like that?

"See? You're causing a tension between yujin and yena, yuri. If yujin fall for you, i don't really know what i'll do to you." Chaewon sighed.

"Why would she fall for me, chaewon? We're just friends!" I reasoned.

"But you're not hard to love yuri! Or what if you're the one who'll fall—"

"Don't even continue what you're gonna say, chaewon. Don't say things like that!" I whined.

"I'm just assuring! You know the issue here is still about your heart." Chaewon sighed.

"Can't you guys let me live like a normal healthy person? Like i don't have any heart problem and like this is my heart not wonyoung's, not others?" I asked suddenly.

I heard chaeyeon unnie's sighed and went to hugged me.

"I'm sorry, yuri." She suddenly apologized.

"Hey, unnie. Why are you suddenly saying sorry?" I pouted.

"Just because." Chaeyeon unnie said and hugged me hard.

"I can't breath unnie!" I complained and laughed. Why is she acting like this?

Chaeyeon unnie laughed and let go of me, i faced chaewon and was about to tell her something but she stopped me.

"If don't want to listen to me then just go." She said and walked out but stopped at the moment and faced me, "Please don't ask us to let you live like a normal healthy girl cause you're not, yuri. I'd rather hurt you with the sad truth than let you believe that stupid lie. Lets be realistic here yul, i know this will hurt you but i want you to wake up." Chaewon said seriously and started to walked out again.

"Chaewon..." i sighed. What she said really made me feel guilty. Why am i being like this? Aish. Is this still because of my heart? But its been so long since the transplant! Why am i still feeling like this.

"Yuri-yah, i'm sorry to chaewon. She's just being a bestfriend to you. If i was her, i will do exactly the same." Minjoo said and scratched her head and follow chaewon.

I sighed and looked at chaeyeon unnie asking an advice.

"You know yuri, i know you. You will not listen to me even if i told you not to, so just do what you want. Just don't do anything that will hurt yena." Chaeyeon unnie said.

I looked down and think. Should I go? Or not?

Damn. Its just because of ice cream! Ice cream myghad. And maybe some questions to yujin.