30

YENA

"Oh my!" I gasped loud when i heard a loud shattering sound of glass from the kitchen.

"Hey chaeyeon, be careful." I heard sakura said.

"Im sorry, omg be careful, kkura. Go there." Chaeyeon said in a concern tone.

"We're running out of glass lol, first chaewon and now you?" Sakura complained.

"Don't worry, i'll ask yuri to buy glass." Chaeyeon said.

I sighed and touched my chest... i dont know why.. why im feeling anxious right now. Its just a broken glass, it doesnt mean anything.

I tried to contact yuri. I need to make sure she'll buy me my drinks.

The subscriber's cannot be reached, please try your call later—

I ended the call. Aish why is she not answering? She brought her phone as far as i can remember.

"Ya, yena. Where is yuri? She's still not home?" Chaeyeon asked from my side.

I nodded, "Yeah... she's not answering my calls too."

"Hmm that girl.." chaeyeon mumbled.

"I wonder where's minjoo now." Sakura said.

"She's still on her way to airport, babe." Chaeyeon answered while laughing.

"By the way yena, what happened to your friend and minjoo? Is there any progress?" Chaeyeon asked me.

"Hmm? Well... yujin told me she felt so sorry for minjoo so i guess she dumped minjoo." I shrugged.

"Oh. Minjoo will go home sad." Sakura commented.

"Yeah, i mean how could yujin dump minjoo? Minjoo's almost perfect omg if i dont have sakura, i'll probably court her— ouch." Chaeyeon wasn't able to finish her sentence when sakura slapped her shoulder.

"You will what?" Sakura glared at her.

"I was just kidding, baby.  I have you and i only love you, only you kkura." Chaeyeon sweetly said and hugged sakura.

I groaned and threw a pillow on them.

"You disgusting couple." I mumbled.

"Ish! You're just jealous. Go wait for yuri so you can be lovey dovey with her." Sakura laughed.

"Yeah right. Wait until my joyul come home." I hissed at them and went to our room and tried to contact yuri again.