Chapter Six.

Angelina's POV.

It's been two months since I've talked or seen Justin. Sometimes I feel like I overreacted that day but sometimes I also feel like I did the right thing. That day after he left Ashley came over and told me that she was at Justin and Khalil's house. When her and Khalil almost kissed then Justin walked in and was mad. So I had to tell her what happened and how I felt. I want to talk to him but I don't know if he was to talk to me. Right now I'm sitting on my bed with my phone in my hand debating if I should call him or not. I look at the screen and press "Call". I rings about three times then he answers.

"Hello" Justin says

"Um hey... I was wandering if you could come over... so we can talk" I say nervously.

"Yeah. Ill be there in 5"

"Okay. Bye" I say.

"Bye"

I press end and sit up and take a deep breath.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been about five minutes and he just pulled up. I'm really nervous yet really happy to see him. He knocks on the door. I get up and walk to the door and open it. I look at him. God he looks so hot. I let him in without saying anything.

"Hey" I say quietly.

"Hey"

We walk and sit on the couch.

"So do you want to talk first?" he asks

"I'm yeah" I reply.

"That day we kissd I felt something.... something Different. And I think I'm starting to like you more than a friend... if you don't feel-"

Before I can finish mid sentence he kissed me. Butterflies flow everywhere I was so surprised I didn't know what to do so I kissed back. I was the most passionate kiss I've ever had the way his lips fit with mine so perfectly. when he pulled back I missed his lips on mine.

"What was that for" I say in shock.

"Well I had to shut you up some way. Why wouldn't I like you your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He smiles

I blush

"Thanks" I say.

"Well I got to go. Ill see you later" he say getting up

"Okay"

I get up and walk him to the door. when he gets on the step outside the door he stops and turns around before I close the door.

"Oh and Angelina" he says

"Yes" I say

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks

I smile and answer

"Yes I will be your girlfriend"

He smiles back. And turns around and walk to he's car then drives off.