Prologue

A boy born in the woods raised by his father starts wondering about the possibilities of human level since the age of 5. He didn't know what a city was and what mysteries it had for the boy. He would go work with his dad, cutting wood and hunting animals with his axe for him to live. The only human he had seen in his life was his father, who eventually died with a reason unknown. He started to be lonely, not knowing how he had to live after his fathers death. Later he started to live by his own, not visiting his house so often.
In year X813, when he turned 13, he caught a new smell, which he had never smelled before. It was coming through the skies. As he looked up, he saw purple flames, something inside the flames with the color black started to show up, going with the speed of a horse,it flew right away above his house, landing right on his farm, destroying it completely. When he came closer to the flames, he saw what happened to be a miracle, the ground was destroyed, but all the crops were floating in a purple translucent sphere, alive. The boy was shocked, looking at a thing truly impossible. Then, he got a glimpse of the black object, for him, it was just an ordinary stone, but from what we all know, it was a meteor. His life changed the moment he touched the stone, the purple flame covered his body, and suddenly he woke up completely normal, dreaming hardly to visit the city nearby, going as his name Zoromichi.