Chapter 7

(In Maddy's house)

Maddy's POV

(Playing Mortal Combat X with Sky). God Damn It!! how do you always win Sky that's not fair you got at least let me one time please? Sky:"Maybe I don't know what's in it for if I let you win?" Oh I know, if you let me win one time then I will make some brownies for you I promise. Sky:"Okay Deal but I'm not just going to give it to you, you're going have to win with skills." Alright deal so let's see I'm going to set the match to 'Test Your Luck' okay? Sky:"Fine you're going to lose in this because I've never lost this to any one at all, so prepare yourself for defeat Maddy." We'll see about that hot shot so who going to use because I'm going to use Kitana. Sky:"Hmm...I'm going to use Predator for the first time I've played 'Test Your Luck' with him." Well that might give me the advantage because I'm an expert at using Kitana and the modifier number is seven this match. Sky:"Okay your funeral baby girl just to let you know, this will be fun." (playing the match) Your going to lose I promise you that. Sky:"Not going to happen luv and I mean it!" (Maddy wins the match) Haha looks like I just won against you. Sky:"Well if you remember I'm suppose to let you win so you can make me brownies or did you forget that?" No I didn't forget even if I lost I was going to make brownies in the first place with mint chip frosting your sister said you like brownies with that type of frosting so I was going to make two batches, one with frosting and regular one so there you have it. Sky:"Wow even so it's a win-win, anyway I'm going to grab us some sodas which one do you want Maddy?" Oh it's fine I'll grab them for us when I finish making the brownies and put them in the oven. Sky:" Got it while you do that imma go and change into my sleep attire in the bathroom." Okay I'll be done in two minutes.(starts on the brownies), Sky:"(Finishes up changing) How you doing in there?" Just put them in the oven and now grabbing the sodas (goes thru the fridge and grabs a coke and a corona without her knowing it's a corona), okay here's a coke for you and here's my drink (Maddy starts drinking), hmm this tastes a little weird but oh well (finishes her drink and places the empty can on the counter) Sky:"(realize what she drank) Oooh um...Maddy you drank a corona and not a soda (burst out laughing). Oh that's bad, and I say that is when I drink something like beer or wine it makes me a little pervy/horny and I haven't had a problem because nobody  has spend the night with me that's a boy, but Lizy and the others know this from my sleepover party when Lizy hand me the wrong drink so yeah there's that I guess. Sky:"o...kay how long does this last with you?" about maybe two hours to a least two and half hours. Sky:"Okay, how about we go back to playing some video games  to kill that time limit huh?" I'm down, let me just change into some shorts and T-shirt (walks up stairs into her room and starts changing.) Sky:"Okay just think don't do anything that will trigger her into being pervy or horny and we will be fine, but on the other side it would be fun to have the experience on my part so I'm prepare for the next time it happens oh well I'll play it by ear." (Maddy comes down stairs) So what game do you want to play next Sky, oh I know we can play 'My Hero's One Justice'. Sky:"I'm down for that."

Sky's POV 

(Playing My Hero's One Justice with Maddy) So who's your favorite character in this game? Maddy: "It would be Deku: Shoot Style because he's the only one equal to Iida." (Maddy won the match). Good match, I'm going to grab another soda want one?" Maddy: "No thank you." (Sky gets up and goes to fridge and looks for a soda.) Maddy: "If your looking for the coke it's in the fifth drawer." Thank you babe, hey um what do wanna do next? Maddy: "Oh I don't know, I was thinking you and me can just talk and eat brownies?" Oh okay sure. (Sky sits on the couch next to Maddy) So do want to talk about? Maddy: "Oh maybe how we can have little fun." (She move over to him and sits on his lap.) Um Maddy what are doing? Maddy(Pervy): "Being your girlfriend silly." (Takes his drink and placed it on the small table in front of her.)

Again sorry for being late.