12

Ross and Riley have been at this secret destination only Ross knew about, for about three days now. It was an abandoned cabin close to the beach that Ross sort of took under his wing.

What's different now but sort of expected, is that they have truly been acting like a couple. The usual kissing, holding hands and walking down the beach, cuddling in bed, making each other breakfast, etc. Its just weird that they haven't put a label on it and that topic is what is taking up all the space in both of their heads.

Just another usual morning begins and Riley started shifting around, most likely waking up. She tried to get up, but the guy with the six pack, only in his boxers, had his arms wrapped around her.

She smiled and just decided to lay there, in his arms, until she quickly fell back asleep.

*hours later

"Good Morning Beautiful." Ross says, now awake, to Riley who was waking up for the second time that morning.

"Hi, babe." Riley says not really understanding what's going on. Her eyes widen however seconds later, realizing what she just said.

"Babe?"

"So-sorry." Her face turns into a resemblance of a cherry so fast, it almost seems unhealthy and she should get that checked out.

"Aww, it's okay. I like it...babe." Ross says, pulling Riley on top of him as he wraps his arm around her incredibly tight.

There's silence between them. All they both keep thinking about is how they aren't an "official thing." That's what they both want but neither of them are willing to say it out loud.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Us." Ross answers.

"Yeah? Me too." Riley says through an obnoxious sigh.

"Riley? You know that I really, really like you? Right?" She nods against his chest in response.

"So, why aren't we a- I don't know. I mean look at us. We- well more like me, ran away together. We kiss and hold hands and your basically straddling me but we aren't an 'official thing' yet. And it just sucks."

"I know I feel the same, but what are supposed to do? You know that everything can and will go wrong once we put a label on it. It's what I want, honestly, but it's just hard." Riley replies.

"What's so hard about it?" He gets up mid sentence, basically pushing Riley off of him, but in a nice way if that makes sense. All he really wants to do is look at Riley when having a serious conversation with her, like the one they are having now.

"For one thing, you have to tour, film, do interviews and I'm just trying to say that I know you like me and you'll do anything to make me happy, it's just I deserve better than that and so do you. I'm not letting myself hold you back to spend time with me and I'm not letting you hold yourself back, by trying to be the best boy-boyfriend possible, when there's clearly no use."

"That's all your worried about?" Ross asks while grabbing her hands. He was a little hurt but he knew it was true.

"Well, not exactly but it's not important."

"Tell me."

"Ross, trust me you don't want to know."

"Yes, I do. Please?" He leans in, whispering that to her with their lips only centimeters apart. Riley takes matter into her own hands and pulls in the rest of the way.

They share one short kiss before Riley starts teasing. She hungrily tugs at the ends of his hair while she wraps her legs around his torso. Ross lets go and starts kissing her neck until a moan escapes from her lips causing Ross to start sucking on her neck.

Ross leans back onto the bed and they start kissing again. They're easily getting in way to deep and Riley doesn't know how to tell Ross that she wasn't ready. Ross speaks up after pulling away.

"Don't worry, I'm not ready either." Ross says smiling, almost like he read her mind.

"You're a virgin?" Ross nods slightly blushing. He hides his face in the crook of her neck, while rubbing her back.

"Thanks Ross. But I do wanna tell you one thing."

"Hmm, what's that?"

"I want to lose my virginity to someone extremely special to me. And that's you." As an extra wide smile spreads across his face, he replies.

"The same to you but 10x more cuter than what you just said." Riley laughs until it drowns and they're sitting in silence again. Riley's now laying down on Ross' chest again as he plays with her hair.

"Riley?" Ross calls out after about 20 minutes of complete silence.

"Hmm?"

"You never told me the other thing you were worried about. Please tell me."

"Ross, you're gonna hate me for thinking like this." She says through a heavy sigh.

"No I won't. I could never hate you. Just tell me."

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"I promise."

"Cross your heart?"

"Riley...." Ross says rolling his eyes.

"Cross your heart?" Riley repeats in the same tone as before.

"Fine. Cross my heart."

Riley nodded, taking a deep breath before spitting it out.

"I think your family hates me."

*****

A/N

Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also, go check put my other Ross/R5 fanfic 'Together'.

LOVE YOU GUYS💕