14

They pulled apart and Riley sighed. Of course when everything was okay, she would find a way to kill her own and possibly Ross' happiness.

"What's the matter? You're happy right? Did I come on to strong or something?" Ross blurted becoming extremely self consciousness.

"Yes. God yes. I'm so happy. I just think we should go back home."

"Yeah, I was thinking that too." Ross replies causing Riley to breathe out in relief.

"Do you wanna tell them?" Riley asked.

"I don't know. They just haven't supported me in anything lately. And don't blame yourself for that." Ross had to give Riley reminders for her not to blame herself on everything. Clearly she did that a lot.

"What do you want to do?" Ross asked.

"Well, I know that my sister loves you. And I sure my mom will love you even after you kidnapped me." Riley said smirking before kissing his nose.

Ross smiled at her and brought her into a warm hug.

"I don't know what to do." Ross whispered.

"It's up to you. If you don't want to tell them yet, it's fine. And hey, I bet we will both be exempt from seeing each other after this." Riley said trying to lighten up the mood.

"True." Ross said smiling.

"Come on, let's get our stuff and leave." Riley said and hopped off of the bed for the first time that day. She quickly lost balance and fell straight onto the floor. Ross bolted up and quickly ran to her.

"Hey, you okay? What's wrong?" Ross asked seriously worried.

"I just blacked out for a bit." Riley said closing her eyes trying to relax.

"You haven't eaten all day. I'll go make you something. Do you want anything special?" Ross said getting up to walk over to the kitchen. He got a cold water from the fridge and brought it back to her.

"Just surprise me." Riley said. Ross picked her up bridal style and placed her back on the bed. He wrapped the covers over her while she made herself comfortable. Her eyes were still closed when Ross kissed her on her forehead. Then sleep took over for her.

*hours later

"How are you feeling now?" Ross asked.

"Ross, you asked me that 10 times. I feel so much better because of you." She intertwined her hand with his in attempt to relax him a little.

"I'm sorry. I was just really worried and I don't want anything to happen to you." Ross said looking down.

"It's okay. I'm fine. Nothing will happen to me." Ross nodded. He knew what she said was true. If he was around her, nothing would happen to her. He wouldn't let anything happen to Riley.

"Come on. While you were sleeping, I got all your things together and mine too. Let's go." Ross said standing up from the bed.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Riley asked looking up at him.

"Yeah. I can't hide forever."

"Are you gonna tell them about us?"

"Yeah. We can't hide forever." Riley smiled slowly getting up before gently kissing Ross.

Minutes later they were in the car on their way back to their homes in LA. Ross and Riley decided that they would tell everyone later and not once they get back. They knew they would be in deep trouble, so telling them that would not help their case.

Once they pulled up to Riley's house. It was really late so Riley told Ross that he didn't have to walk her to her door. They kissed each other goodbye and Riley walked away smiling from ear to ear, the exact same expression Ross had when he drove away.

His smile didn't even fade when he was finally at his house. Nothing could bring him down. Not even his inconsiderate family. He was the happiest boy alive and that was all because of Riley.

He twisted his house key through the knob and walked towards the stairs. To his left was an empty kitchen but to his right was a room filled with worried sick people.

"Ross!"

*****

A/N

I'm having a bit of writers block so If some of the chapters start to suck please be patient with me. There's something that has to happen before I can tell that "secret" but it's going to take time.

Btw I start school again this Tuesday and I'm gonna be a sophomore. Last year I didn't get the grades that I know I'm capable of getting so I might not update much but I will when I have free time.

Anyways I hope you guys liked it.