Chapter 1

My alarm went off and I looked over checking the time. Up and at 'em. Rise and shine. Early bird gets the worm. All things I grumbled to myself as I got up. Not today though. Today was the first day of junior year and it was way to early to be dealing with school.

"Morning Elena." I said as I passed her on the way down to the kitchen. "Morning Nat." She answered, smiling back.

I could tell she was going to ask me something else but quickly got cut off by a frantic Jenna rushing around the kitchen.

"Toast. I can make toast." Jenna muttered to herself.

"It's all about the Coffee Aunt Jenna." Elena told her.

"Is there coffee?" Jeremy asked as he walked in looking half asleep.

"Right here." I answered him as I slid a cup of coffee in his direction.

Jeremy gave me a warm smile as he took the cup from my hand.

"Lunch money? A number 2 pencil?"

"All good here Aunt Jenna." I told her glancing at Elena who nodded.

Jeremy took the money I sighed, seeing Elena do the same.

"Don't you have a meeting?" Elena asked Jenna.

"I have a meeting with the thesis advisor at...NOW! Crap!"

"Go ahead Aunt Jenna. We'll be fine. Bonnie's almost here anyway." I reassured her.

Jenna gave us each a smile before rushing out the door.

"You okay?" I heard Elena ask Jeremy.

I rolled my eyes as I started looking for a pencil, realizing I actually didn't have one.

"Don't start." Jeremy told Elena before kissing my cheek and walking out the door.

"You know you shouldn't push him Elena."

"I know but he's just so difficult."

I gave her a smile before looking down at my phone.
"Come on. Bonnie's here."
————————————————————
"So my Grams has been telling me I'm physic. Our ancestors were from Salem which isn't that crazy."

"Isn't that crazy? Bonnie Salem was the breeding ground for witches. I'd say it's pretty crazy." I jumped in, looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Okay okay so maybe it is a little crazy. I mean, I did predict Obama and Heath Ledger."

"Well that's all the proof we need!" I joked. "Wouldn't you say Elena? Elena?"

Bonnie looked over at her. "Elena! Back in the car!"

"I didn't it again didn't I?"

"I'd say so." I told her.

"Sorry Bonnie. What were you saying?"

"I'm physic now."

"So predict something. About me."

Before Bonnie could answer her a bird slammed into the windscreen. She slammed on the brakes and the car spun slightly before coming to a stop.

"What the hell?" I asked at the same time Elena asked "Oh my god! What was that?"

"Are you guys alright.?" Bonnie asked

"All good here." I told her, shaking off the nerves.

"I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Bonnie pressed.

"I'm fine." Elena assured her.

"It was a bird or something." Bonnie said.